رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
ترجمه انگلیسی سوره مریم [/size][/font]
In the name of God, the Mercy-giving, the Merciful![/size][/font]
[align=LEFT DIR=RTL]K.H.Y.E.² (1)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL](I) [This is] a Reminder of your Lord's mercy towards his servant Zachariah (2)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]when he appealed to his Lord with a suppressed cry. (3)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "My Lord, my bones are tottering for me and my head is glistening with white hair, while I have never been grumbling in my appeal to You, my Lord! (4)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Yet I fear for my heirs after me while my wife is barren, so grant me goodly an heir from Your presense. (5)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]who may inherit from me, and inherit from Jacob's house. Make him someone we can approve of, my Lord!" (6)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]"Zachariah, We bring you news about a boy whose name will be John. We have not given such a name to anyone before." (7)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "My Lord, how will I have a boy while my wife is barren and I have reached such extreme old age?" (8)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "Just as your Lord has said: 'It is a trifling thing for me [to do].I created you before while you were still nothing!"' (9)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "My Lord, grant me a sign!" He said: "Your sign will be that you will not speak to any people for three nights in a row." (10)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He came forth to his folk from the sanctuary and revealed to them how they should glorify [God] both morning and evening. (11)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]"John, hold firmly to the Book." We gave him discretion as a young boy (12)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]plus compassion from Our presence and innocence. He was conscientious (13)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]and considerate towards his parents, and was not demanding, rebellious. (14)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Peace be upon him the day he was born, and the day he will die, and the day he is raised to life again! (15)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL](II) Mention in the Book how Mary withdrew from her people to an Eastern place. (16)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]She chose to be secluded from them. We sent her Our spirit, who presented himself to her as a full- grown human being. (17)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]She said: "I take refuge with the Mercy-giving from you, unless you are someone who does his duty." (18)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "I am only your Lord's messenger to bestow a clean-living boy on you." (19)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]She said: "How shall I have a boy when no human being has ever touched me, nor am I a loose woman?" (20)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "Thus your Lord has said: 'It is a simple matter for Me [to do]. We will grant him as a sign for mankind and a mercy from Ourself.' It is a matter that has been decided." (21)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]So she conceived him, and withdrew to a remote place to have him. (22)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Labor pains came over her by the trunk of a datepalm. She said: "If only I had died before this, and been forgotten, overlooked!" (23)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Someone called out to her from below where she was: "Don't feel so sad! Your Lord has placed a brook at your feet. (24)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Shake the trunk of the datepalm towards you so it will drop some fresh dates on you. (25)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Eat and drink, and refresh yourself. Should you see even a single human being, then say: 'I have vowed to keep a fast to the Mercy-giving whereby I'll never speak to any person today!"' (26)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]She carried him back to her family. They said: "Mary, you have brought something hard to believe! (27)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Kinswoman of Aaron, your father was no evil man, nor was your mother a loose woman." (28)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]She pointed to him. They said: "How shall we talk to someone who is a child in the cradle?" (29)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "I am God's servant. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet. (30)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and commissioned me to pray and [pay] the welfare tax so long as I live; (31)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]and[to act] considerate towards my mother. He has not made me domineering, hard to get along with. (32)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Peace be on the day I was born, and the day I shall die and the day I am raised to life again!" (33)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Such was Jesus, the son of Mary; [it is] a true statement which they are still puzzling over. (34)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]It is not God's role to adopt a son. Glory be to Him! Whenever He determines upon some matter, He merely tells it: "Be!", and it is. (35)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him [Alone]. This is a Straight Road [to follow]. (36)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Factions have differed among themselves, yet how awful will it be for those who disbelieve when it comes to the spectacle on such a dreadful day! (37)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Listen to them and watch for the day when they will come to Us; though wrongdoers are in obvious error even today. (38)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]Warn them of the Day of Regret when the matter will be decided: they act so heedless and still do not believe. (39)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]It is We Who will inherit the Earth plus anyone on it; to Us shall they return! (40)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL](III) Mention Abraham in the Book. He was a truthful prophet (41)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]when he told his father: "My father, why do you worship something that neither hears nor perceives [anything], and does not benefit you in any way? (42)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]My father, I have been given some knowledge which has not come to you, so follow me: I'll guide you along a Level Road. (43)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]My father, do not serve Satan! Satan was defiant towards the Mercy-giving. (44)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]My father, I fear lest some torment from the Mercy-giving should afflict you, and you become a partisan of Satan." (45)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "Do you dislike my gods, Abraham? If you do not stop, I'll cast you out. Leave me alone as soon as you can!" (46)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]He said: "Peace be upon you! I'll seek forgiveness for you from my Lord; He has been so Gracious towards me. (47)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]I'll move away from you (all) and from anything you appeal to instead of God. I shall appeal to my Lord; perhaps I'll not feel quite so miserable with my Lord's appeal." (48)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]When he moved away from them and what they worshipped instead of God, We bestowed Isaac and Jacob on him. Each We made a prophet. (49)[/size][/font][/align] [align=LEFT DIR=RTL]We bestowed some of Our mercy on them and granted them a sublime tongue for telling truth. (50[/align]
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:

موضوعات مشابه ...
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  اصول جامع و پایه ترجمه زبان انگلیسی hadis hpf 9 575 ۲۹-۰۲-۹۹، ۰۲:۳۰ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: hadis hpf
  جملات و اصطلاحات انگلیسی در مورد ورزش !!Tina!! 0 406 ۲۳-۰۱-۹۷، ۱۰:۲۳ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: !!Tina!!
  اشعار انگلیسی با ترجمه فارسی !!Tina!! 4 553 ۲۳-۰۱-۹۷، ۱۰:۱۴ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: !!Tina!!

چه کسانی از این موضوع دیدن کرده اند
16 کاربر که از این موضوع دیدن کرده اند:
admin (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۱:۵۲ ق.ظ)، sadaf (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۱:۱۴ ق.ظ)، ~mahdis~ (۰۱-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۵:۰۹ ب.ظ)، .ستایش. (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۲:۴۶ ب.ظ)، ~ MoOn ~ (۰۱-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۶:۵۱ ب.ظ)، ملکه برفی (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۶:۴۵ ب.ظ)، hadis hpf (۰۸-۱۱-۹۵, ۰۱:۵۰ ق.ظ)، آشوب (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۱۲:۵۴ ب.ظ)، MaryaM_sh (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۱:۰۵ ق.ظ)، آیداموسوی (۱۴-۰۱-۹۶, ۱۲:۳۷ ق.ظ)، رزبیتا (۰۶-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۶:۱۶ ب.ظ)، sarika (۰۱-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۵:۲۰ ب.ظ)، aydil (۲۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۹:۳۹ ب.ظ)، zahra_ayyar (۰۳-۰۴-۹۶, ۰۹:۳۴ ب.ظ)، d.ali (۰۷-۱۱-۹۵, ۰۷:۴۴ ق.ظ)، Land star (۰۷-۱۱-۹۵, ۰۱:۲۲ ب.ظ)

پرش به انجمن:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان