امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رای - 5 میانگین
A New Way to Think | e g clark
“And the Lord God formed man [The Hebrew for ‘man’ (Adam) sounds like and may be derived from the Hebrew for ground (adamah)] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living being. [Eve means living; therefore living mean Eve.] …. God took one of the man’s ribs [took part of the man’s side] and closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib [part] he had taken out of man and he brought her to the man. The man said, ‘This is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman’, [The Hebrew for woman sounds like the Hebrew for man.] for she was taken out of man. …. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. He created them male and female, at the time that were created; he blessed them and called them ‘man’ [Hebrew Adam.].”

This is taken from Genesis 2:7 to 5:2. Get a Bible and read it for yourself. I used the ‘New International Version of the Holy Bible’.

Genesis 1:1 to 2:3 is a scientific statement of creation. Except for the word ‘day’; this statement has not been proven wrong.

Genesis 2:4 to 2:25 is the creation story told by man to man for generation before it was written down.

Genesis 3:1 to 4:26 is history for the children of the people, God created.

Genesis 5:1 to 1:2 is another creation story. My story or thinking is base mainly on this statement; “He created them male and female” not male or female.

When God created a living being out of ground he created Living Ground or Eve-Adam. This person had what we would call a female body by today standards, with one difference. This person had only one ovary and one testicle. This person was self-reproduction. God took this person and made one person into two person; both with self-reproduction.

In your story man was told but woman was not told about the forbidden fruit. In my story both were told, because one became two; each knowing each other.

Now we get into Genesis 3:1 to 3:24. The serpent talks to person ‘a’ who was with person ‘b’ [see v: 6]. Person ‘a’ eats the forbidden fruit, person ‘b’ did not. Person ‘a’ did not die, so person ‘a’ offers some to person ‘b’; then person ‘b’ did eat the forbidden fruit. Why did person ‘b’ eat after person ‘a’? Answer; because person ‘b’ saw that person ‘a’ did not die; there-by calling God a liar. If they both believed [or deceived] the serpent they would have eaten at the same time.

How we have God questioning the actions of these two people. “The man said, ‘The woman [the other person] you put here with me, - she gave some fruit from the tree and I did eat it.’” Here we have the man [or person ‘b’] blaming the woman [or person ‘a’] for what he did wrong. Now comes the woman [person ‘a’] turn. “The woman said’ ‘The serpent deceived me and I ate.’” The woman [or person ‘a’] told the truth about what she did wrong.

Now we get to their punishment for their crimes.

“To the woman God said, ‘I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.’” So here we learn that God still allow this person ‘a’ to maintain her ability to bear children. But she now needs a man to get the pregnant; therefore, God gave her the gift to be able to love a man without reasoning. This means that a woman can forgive a man for everything he does wrong; until he kills this love that is in her.

And now about the man [person ‘b’];
“To Adam God said, ‘Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat of it.’:1) Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. 2) It will produce thorns and thistles for you and you will eat the plants of the field. 3) By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.” Here we learn; 1) that it is man fault; he listen to her because she did not die. 2) Thorns!; What does a man have that a woman does not have? Answer: A little prick [“a dot or mark made by a pointed instrument; also, the instrument”]. 3) Only a farmer fully knows the truth about this statement. And we all know that we will die and go to dust.

If you were never told what a bisexual body is; how could you understand the story? Remember it was men who told the story and we never made ourselves the bad guy. From my own life and the men I have talked to; men always assume that they are better then women or at least, one step above women. It is un-fair to punish a person for breaking the rules, when you did not tell that person the rules. Here's a question for you; why do males have Tits? Are they a reminder to him that he once had to give of life. Women are like God; they both can create life.

The Prophet Jesus said; “Do for other as you want others to do for you.” If I am wrong, so-be-it; but it is never wrong to err on the side of mercy.
و دیگر آسمان را نخواهی دید...
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:

موضوعات مشابه ...
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  A New Way to Think | e g clark Ar.chly 0 199 ۲۷-۰۳-۹۴، ۱۲:۵۱ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: Ar.chly
  A New Skull | Rob Bliss Ar.chly 0 262 ۲۶-۰۳-۹۴، ۰۷:۳۶ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: Ar.chly

چه کسانی از این موضوع دیدن کرده اند
1 کاربر که از این موضوع دیدن کرده اند:
ایانا (۲۳-۰۹-۹۵, ۰۲:۰۴ ب.ظ)