امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رای - 5 میانگین
true friendship | malak
Jimmy was a poor guy and richard was very rich. He used to go every day to a bar until drunk and he always gave money to his friend Jimmy as they were very close friends. Until the day turned the case and Jimmy became rich and Richard lost all his money and became a poor guy.

Then
Jimmy became owner of several companies and one day Richard went to jimmy to lend him some money but jimmy refused to meet him... Then Richard went and sat down in the road until an old man came to him and asked him, why are you sad? Richard answered, I had a friend and when he needed money i gave it to him, and now I need some money and I went to ask him, but he refused to meet me...The old man told him, it's ok, don't be sad, I'll take you to a place to work with me and the money will be divided among us justly.

Richard agreed to the words that the old man said and thanked him very much and he went with him to work in farmland cultivating wheat. one day Richard went to bring some water for irrigating crops and he found in the well water a lot of gold. he rejoiced so much. then Richard became rich and owned many companies and he bought a house to marry in. On the wedding day Richard was surprised that his friend Jimmy came to the wedding...so richard held the microphone and said, there is someone from the audience who is an unwelcome presence. he was my best friend and when he needed money i gave it to him, but when i needed money he gave up on me and didn't help me...
then richard left the microphone...

Then jimmy held it and said:
first I am still your best friend...
and I didn't give you the money because I wanted you to get it from your efforts. and the old man that you've met is working for me in the agricultural land which belongs to me, and you've planted it. and the gold that you found in the well, i put it there for u to find it. and I did not came to the wedding in order to bless you, but because my sister is the bride...
و دیگر آسمان را نخواهی دید...
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:

پرش به انجمن:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان