امتیاز موضوع:
  • 1 رای - 5 میانگین
چند داستان جالب به زبان انگلیسی
World population

A couple is reading the paper, the wife says: This article on overpopulation of the world says that somewhere in the world there is a woman having a baby every four seconds! Her husband not to appear uninterested said; I think they ought to find that woman and stop her
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joke

A couple is sitting on the porch sipping wine. The wife says, "I love you." The husband says, "Is that you or the wine talking?" The wife replies, "It's me, talking to the wine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Husband and Wife

Morty was in his usual place in the morning sitting at the table, reading the paper after breakfast. He came across an article about a beautiful actress that was about to marry a football player who was known primarily for his lack of IQ and common knowledge. He turned to his wife with a look of question on his face. "I'll never understand why the biggest jerks get the most attractive wives." His wife replied, "Why thank you, dear
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Women

Two elderly ladies meet at the launderette after not seeing one another for some time. After inquiring about each other's health one asked how the other's husband was doing. "Oh! Ted died last week. He went out to the garden to dig up a cabbage for dinner, had a heart attack and dropped down dead right there in the middle of the vegetable patch!" "Oh dear! I'm very sorry." replied her friend "What did you do?" "I opened a can of peas instead
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Woman's Influence

One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious. When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the president's secret service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner. Following this conversation President Obama asked Michelle, why was he so interested in talking to you. She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her. President Obama then said, "so if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant", to which Michelle responded, "no, if I had married him, he would now be the President".
و دیگر آسمان را نخواهی دید...
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:

موضوعات مشابه ...
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  اصول جامع و پایه ترجمه زبان انگلیسی hadis hpf 9 584 ۲۹-۰۲-۹۹، ۰۲:۳۰ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: hadis hpf
  جملات و اصطلاحات انگلیسی در مورد ورزش !!Tina!! 0 413 ۲۳-۰۱-۹۷، ۱۰:۲۳ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: !!Tina!!
  اشعار انگلیسی با ترجمه فارسی !!Tina!! 4 569 ۲۳-۰۱-۹۷، ۱۰:۱۴ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: !!Tina!!

پرش به انجمن: