امتیاز موضوع:
  • 2 رای - 5 میانگین
ترجمه ی سوره های قرانی به زبان انگلیسی
سوره مبارکه کهف

(All) praise is due to Allah, Who revealed the Book to His servant and did not make in it any crookedness.«1»

Rightly directing, that he might give warning of severe punishment from Him and give good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a goodly reward,«2»

Staying in it for ever;«3»

And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son.«4»

They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers; a grievous word it is that comes out of their mouths; they speak nothing but a lie.«5»

Then maybe you will kill yourself with grief, sorrowing after them, if they do not believe in this announcement.«6»

Surely We have made whatever is on the earth an embellishment for it, so that We may try them (as to) which of them is best in works.«7»

And most surely We will make what is on it bare ground without herbage.«8»

Or, do you think that the Fellows of the Cave and the Inscription were of Our wonderful signs?«9»

When the youths sought refuge in the cave, they said: Our Lord! grant us mercy from Thee, and provide for us a right course in our affair.«10»

So We prevented them from hearing in the cave for a number of years.«11»

Then We raised them up that We might know which of the two parties was best able to compute the time for which they remained.«12»

We relate to you their story with the truth; surely they were youths who believed in their Lord and We increased them in guidance.«13»

And We strengthened their hearts with patience, when they stood up and said: Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth; we will by no means call upon any god besides Him, for then indeed we should have said an extravagant thing.«14»

These our people have taken gods besides Him; why do they not produce any clear authority in their support? Who is then more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah?«15»

And when you forsake them and what they worship save Allah, betake yourselves for refuge to the cave; your Lord will extend to you largely of His mercy and provide for you a profitable course in your affair.«16»

And you might see the sun when it rose, decline from their cave towards the right hand, and when it set, leave them behind on the left while they were in a wide space thereof. This is of the signs of Allah; whomsoever Allah guides, he is the rightly guided one, and whomsoever He causes to err, you shall not find for him any friend to lead (him) aright.«17»

And you might think them awake while they were asleep and We turned them about to the right and to the left, while their dog (lay) outstretching its paws at the entrance; if you looked at them you would certainly turn back from them in flight, and you would certainly be filled with awe because of them.«18»

And thus did We rouse them that they might question each other. A speaker among them said: How long have you tarried? They said: We have tarried for a day or a part of a day. (Others) said: Your Lord knows best how long you have tarried. Now send one of you with this silver (coin) of yours to the city, then let him see which of them has purest food, so let him bring you provision from it, and let him behave with gentleness, and by no means make your case known to any one:«19»

For surely if they prevail against you they would stone you to death or force you back to their religion, and then you will never succeed.«20»

And thus did We make (men) to get knowledge of them that they might know that Allah"s promise is true and that as for the hour there is no doubt about it. When they disputed among themselves about their affair and said: Erect an edifice over them-- their Lord best knows them. Those who prevailed in their affair said: We will certainly raise a masjid over them.«21»

(Some) say: (They are) three, the fourth of them being their dog; and (others) say: Five, the sixth of them being their dog, making conjectures at what is unknown; and (others yet) say: Seven, and the eighth of them is their dog. Say: My Lord best knows their number, none knows them but a few; therefore contend not in the matter of them but with an outward contention, and do not question concerning them any of them.«22»

And do not say of anything: Surely I will do it tomorrow,«23»

Unless Allah pleases; and remember your Lord when you forget and say: Maybe my Lord will guide me to a nearer course to the right than this.«24»

And they remained in their cave three hundred years and (some) add (another) nine.«25»

Say: Allah knows best how long they remained; to Him are (known) the unseen things of the heavens and the earth; how clear His sight and how clear His hearing! There is none to be a guardian for them besides Him, and He does not make any one His associate in His Judgment.«26»

And recite what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord, there is none who can alter His words; and you shall not find any refuge besides Him.«27»

And withhold yourself with those who call on their Lord morning and evening desiring His goodwill, and let not your eyes pass from them, desiring the beauties of this world"s life; and do not follow him whose heart We have made unmindful to Our remembrance, and he follows his low desires and his case is one in which due bounds are exceeded.«28»

And say: The truth is from your Lord, so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve; surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a fire, the curtains of which shall encompass them about; and if they cry for water, they shall be given water like molten brass which will scald their faces; evil the drink and ill the resting-place.«29»

Surely (as for) those who believe and do good, We do not waste the reward of him who does a good work.«30»

These it is for whom are gardens of perpetuity beneath which rivers flow, ornaments shall be given to them therein of bracelets of gold, and they shall wear green robes of fine silk and thick silk brocade interwoven with gold, reclining therein on raised couches; excellent the recompense and goodly the resting place.«31»

And set forth to them a parable of two men; for one of them We made two gardens of grape vines, and We surrounded them both with palms, and in the midst of them We made cornfields.«32»

Both these gardens yielded their fruits, and failed not aught thereof, and We caused a river to gush forth in their midst,«33»

And he possessed much wealth; so he said to his companion, while he disputed with him: I have greater wealth than you, and am mightier in followers.«34»

And he entered his garden while he was unjust to himself. He said: I do not think that this will ever perish«35»

And I do not think the hour will come, and even if I am returned to my Lord I will most certainly find a returning place better than this.«36»

His companion said to him while disputing with him: Do you disbelieve in Him Who created you from dust, then from a small seed, then He made you a perfect man?«37»

But as for me, He, Allah, is my Lord, and I do not associate anyone with my Lord.«38»

And wherefore did you not say when you entered your garden: It is as Allah has pleased, there is no power save in Allah? If you consider me to be inferior to you in wealth and children,«39»

Then maybe my Lord will give me what is better than your garden, and send on it a thunderbolt from heaven so that it shall become even ground without plant,«40»

Or its waters should sink down into the ground so that you are unable to find it.«41»

And his wealth was destroyed; so he began to wring his hands for what he had spent on it, while it lay, having fallen down upon its roofs, and he said: Ah me! would that I had not associated anyone with my Lord.«42»

And he had no host to help him besides Allah nor could he defend himself.«43»

Here is protection only Allah"s, the True One; He is best in (the giving of) reward and best in requiting.«44»

And set forth to them parable of the life of this world: like water which We send down from the cloud so the herbage of the earth becomes tangled on account of it, then it becomes dry broken into pieces which the winds scatter; and Allah is the holder of power over all things.«45»

Wealth and children are an adornment of the life of this world; and the ever-abiding, the good works, are better with your Lord in reward and better in expectation.«46»

And the day on which We will cause the mountains to pass away and you will see the earth a levelled plain and We will gather them and leave not any one of them behind.«47»

And they shall be brought before your Lord, standing in ranks: Now certainly you have come to Us as We created you at first. Nay, you thought that We had not appointed to you a time of the fulfillment of the promise.«48»

And the Book shall be placed, then you will see the guilty fearing from what is in it, and they will say: Ah! woe to us! what a book is this! it does not omit a small one nor a great one, but numbers them (all); and what they had done they shall find present (there); and your Lord does not deal unjustly with anyone.«49»

And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam; they made obeisance but Iblis (did it not). He was of the jinn, so he transgressed the commandment of his Lord. What! would you then take him and his offspring for friends rather than Me, and they are your enemies? Evil is (this) change for the unjust.«50»

I did not make them witnesses of the creation of the heavens and the earth, nor of the creation of their own souls; nor could I take those who lead (others) astray for aiders.«51»

And on the day when He shall say: Call on those whom you considered to be My associates. So they shall call on them, but they shall not answer them, and We will cause a separation between them.«52»

And the guilty shall see the fire, then they shall know that they are going to fall into it, and they shall not find a place to which to turn away from it.«53»

And certainly We have explained in this Quran every kind of example, and man is most of all given to contention.«54»

And nothing prevents men from believing when the guidance comes to them, and from asking forgiveness of their Lord, except that what happened to the ancients should overtake them, or that the chastisement should come face to face with them.«55»

And We do not send messengers but as givers of good news and warning, and those who disbelieve make a false contention that they may render null thereby the truth, and they take My communications and that with which they are warned for a mockery.«56»

And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the communications of his Lord, then he turns away from them and forgets what his two hands have sent before? Surely We have placed veils over their hearts lest they should understand it and a heaviness in their ears; and if you call them to the guidance, they will not ever follow the right course in that case.«57»

And your Lord is Forgiving, the Lord of Mercy; were He to punish them for what they earn, He would certainly have hastened the chastisement for them; but for them there is an appointed time from which they shall not find a refuge.«58»

And (as for) these towns, We destroyed them when they acted unjustly, and We have appointed a time for their destruction.«59»

And when Musa said to his servant: I will not cease until I reach the junction of the two rivers or I will go on for years.«60»

So when they had reached the junction of the two (rivers) they forgot their fish, and it took its way into the sea, going away.«61»

But when they had gone farther, he said to his servant: Bring to us our morning meal, certainly we have met with fatigue from this our journey.«62»

He said: Did you see when we took refuge on the rock then I forgot the fish, and nothing made me forget to speak of it but the Shaitan, and it took its way into the river; what a wonder!«63»

He said: This is what we sought for; so they returned retracing their footsteps.«64»

Then they found one from among Our servants whom We had granted mercy from Us and whom We had taught knowledge from Ourselves.«65»

Musa said to him: Shall I follow you on condition that you should teach me right knowledge of what you have been taught?«66»

He said: Surely you cannot have patience with me«67»

And how can you have patience in that of which you have not got a comprehensive knowledge?«68»

He said: If Allah pleases, you will find me patient and I shall not disobey you in any matter.«69»

He said: If you would follow me, then do not question me about any thing until I myself speak to you about it«70»

So they went (their way) until when they embarked in the boat he made a hole in it. (Musa) said: Have you made a hole in it to drown its inmates? Certainly you have done a grievous thing.«71»

He said: Did I not say that you will not be able to have patience with me?«72»

He said: Blame me not for what I forgot, and do not constrain me to a difficult thing in my affair.«73»

So they went on until, when they met a boy, he slew him. (Musa) said: Have you slain an innocent person otherwise than for manslaughter? Certainly you have done an evil thing.«74»

He said: Did I not say to you that you will not be able to have patience with me?«75»

He said: If I ask you about anything after this, keep me not in your company; indeed you shall have (then) found an excuse in my case.«76»

So they went on until when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them as guests. Then they found in it a wall which was on the point of falling, so he put it into a right state. (Musa) said: If you had pleased, you might certainly have taken a recompense for it.«77»

He said: This shall be separation between me and you; now I will inform you of the significance of that with which you could not have patience.«78»

As for the boat, it belonged to (some) poor men who worked on the river and I wished that I should damage it, and there was behind them a king who seized every boat by force.«79»

And as for the boy, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should make disobedience and ingratitude to come upon them:«80»

So we desired that their Lord might give them in his place one better than him in purity and nearer to having compassion.«81»

And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure belonging to them, and their father was a righteous man; so your Lord desired that they should attain their maturity and take out their treasure, a mercy from your Lord, and I did not do it of my own accord. This is the significance of that with which you could not have patience.«82»

And they ask you about Zulqarnain. Say: I will recite to you an account of him.«83»

Surely We established him in the land and granted him means of access to every thing.«84»

So he followed a course.«85»

Until when he reached the place where the sun set, he found it going down into a black sea, and found by it a people. We said: O Zulqarnain! either give them a chastisement or do them a benefit.«86»

He said: As to him who is injust, we will chastise him, then shall he be returned to his Lord, and He will chastise him with an exemplary chastisement:«87»

And as for him who believes and does good, he shall have goodly reward, and We will speak to him an easy word of Our command.«88»

Then he followed (another) course.«89»

Until when he reached the land of the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people to whom We had given no shelter from It;«90»

Even so! and We had a full knowledge of what he had.«91»

Then he followed (another) course.«92»

Until when he reached (a place) between the two mountains, he found on that side of them a people who could hardly understand a word.«93»

They said: O Zulqarnain! surely Gog and Magog make mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute on condition that you should raise a barrier between us and them«94»

He said: That in which my Lord has established me is better, therefore you only help me with workers, I will make a fortified barrier between you and them;«95»

Bring me blocks of iron; until when he had filled up the space between the two mountain sides, he said: Blow, until when he had made it (as) fire, he said: Bring me molten brass which I may pour over it.«96»

So they were not able to scale it nor could they make a hole in it.«97»

He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will make it level with the ground, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.«98»

And on that day We will leave a part of them in conflict with another part, and the trumpet will be blown, so We will gather them all together;«99»

And We will bring forth hell, exposed to view, on that day before the unbelievers.«100»

They whose eyes were under a cover from My reminder and they could not even hear.«101»

What! do then those who disbelieve think that they can take My servants to be guardians besides Me? Surely We have prepared hell for the entertainment of the unbelievers.«102»

Say: Shall We inform you of the greatest losers in (their) deeds?«103»

(These are) they whose labor is lost in this world"s life and they think that they are well versed in skill of the work of hands.«104»

These are they who disbelieve in the communications of their Lord and His meeting, so their deeds become null, and therefore We will not set up a balance for them on the day of resurrection.«105»

Thus it is that their recompense is hell, because they disbelieved and held My communications and My messengers in mockery.«106»

Surely (as for) those who believe and do good deeds, their place of entertainment shall be the gardens of paradise,«107»

Abiding therein; they shall not desire removal from them.«108»

Say: If the sea were ink for the words of my Lord, the sea would surely be consumed before the words of my Lord are exhausted, though We were to bring the like of that (sea) to add«109»

Say: I am only a mortal like you; it is revealed to me that your god is one Allah, therefore whoever hopes to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds, and not join any one in the service of his Lord.«110»

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[align=CENTER]
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه مریم [/b]

Kaf Ha Ya Ain Suad.«1»

A mention of the mercy of your Lord to His servant Zakariya.«2»

When he called upon his Lord in a low voice,«3»

He said: My Lord! surely my bones are weakened and my head flares with hoariness, and, my Lord! I have never been unsuccessful in my prayer to Thee:«4»

And surely I fear my cousins after me, and my wife is barren, therefore grant me from Thyself an heir,«5»

Who should inherit me and inherit from the children of Yaqoub, and make him, my Lord, one in whom Thou art well pleased.«6»

O Zakariya! surely We give you good news of a boy whose name shall be Yahya: We have not made before anyone his equal.«7»

He said: O my Lord! when shall I have a son, and my wife is barren, and I myself have reached indeed the extreme degree of old age?«8»

He said: So shall it be, your Lord says: It is easy to Me, and indeed I created you before, when you were nothing.«9»

He said: My Lord! give me a sign. He said: Your sign is that you will not be able to speak to the people three nights while in sound health.«10»

So he went forth to his people from his place of worship, then he made known to them that they should glorify (Allah) morning and evening.«11»

O Yahya! take hold of the Book with strength, and We granted him wisdom while yet a child«12»

And tenderness from Us and purity, and he was one who guarded (against evil),«13»

And dutiful to his parents, and he was not insolent, disobedient.«14»

And peace on him on the day he was born, and on the day he dies, and on the day he is raised to life«15»

And mention Marium in the Book when she drew aside from her family to an eastern place;«16»

So she took a veil (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and there appeared to her a well-made man.«17»

She said: Surely I fly for refuge from you to the Beneficent Allah, if you are one guarding (against evil).«18»

He said: I am only a messenger of your Lord: That I will give you a pure boy.«19»

She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste?«20»

He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.«21»

So she conceived him; then withdrew herself with him to a remote place.«22»

And the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!«23»

Then (the child) called out to her from beneath her: Grieve not, surely your Lord has made a stream to flow beneath you;«24»

And shake towards you the trunk of the palmtree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates:«25»

So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent Allah, so I shall not speak to any man today.«26»

And she came to her people with him, carrying him (with her). They said: O Marium! surely you have done a strange thing.«27»

O sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman.«28»

But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who was a child in the cradle?«29»

He said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet;«30»

And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;«31»

And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed;«32»

And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.«33»

Such is Isa, son of Marium; (this is) the saying of truth about which they dispute.«34»

It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is.«35»

And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.«36»

But parties from among them disagreed with each other, so woe to those who disbelieve, because of presence on a great«37»

How clearly shall they hear and how clearly shall they see on the day when they come to Us; but the unjust this day are in manifest error.«38»

And warn them of the day of intense regret, when the matter shall have been decided; and they are (now) in negligence and they do not believe.«39»

Surely We inherit the earth and all those who are on it, and to Us they shall be returned.«40»

And mention Ibrahim in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet.«41»

When he said to his father; O my father! why do you worship what neither hears nor sees, nor does it avail you in the least:«42»

O my father! truly the knowledge has come to me which has not come to you, therefore follow me, I will guide you on a right path:«43»

O my father! serve not the Shaitan, surely the Shaitan is disobedient to the Beneficent Allah:«44»

O my father! surely I fear that a punishment from the Beneficent Allah should afflict you so that you should be a friend of the Shaitan.«45»

He said: Do you dislike my gods, O Ibrahim? If you do not desist I will certainly revile you, and leave me for a time.«46»

He said: Peace be on you, I will pray to my Lord to forgive you; surely He is ever Affectionate to me:«47»

And I will withdraw from you and what you call on besides Allah, and I will call upon my Lord; may be I shall not remain unblessed in calling upon my Lord.«48»

So when he withdrew from them and what they worshipped besides Allah, We gave to him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and each one of them We made a prophet.«49»

And We granted to them of Our mercy, and We left (behind them) a truthful mention of eminence for them.«50»

And mention Musa in the Book; surely he was one purified, and he was a messenger, a prophet.«51»

And We called to him from the blessed side of the mountain, and We made him draw nigh, holding communion (with Us).«52»

And We gave to him out of Our mercy his brother Haroun a prophet.«53»

And mention Ismail in the Book; surely he was truthful in (his) promise, and he was a messenger, a prophet.«54»

And he enjoined on his family prayer and almsgiving, and was one in whom his Lord was well pleased.«55»

And mention Idris in the Book; surely he was a truthful man, a prophet,«56»

And We raised him high in Heaven.«57»

These are they on whom Allah bestowed favors, from among the prophets of the seed of Adam, and of those whom We carried with Nuh, and of the seed of Ibrahim and Israel, and of those whom We guided and chose; when the communications of the Beneficent Allah were recited to them, they fell down making obeisance and weeping.«58»

But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed and sensual desires, so they win meet perdition,«59»

Except such as repent and believe and do good, these shall enter the garden, and they shall not be dealt with unjustly in any way:«60»

The gardens of perpetuity which the Beneficent Allah has promised to His servants while unseen; surely His promise shall come to pass.«61»

They shall not hear therein any vain discourse, but only: Peace, and they shall have their sustenance therein morning and evening.«62»

This is the garden which We cause those of Our servants to inherit who guard (against evil).«63»

And we do not descend but by the command of your Lord; to Him belongs whatever is before us and whatever is behind us and whatever is between these, and your Lord is not forgetful.«64»

The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, so serve Him and be patient in His service. Do you know any one equal to Him?«65»

And says man: What! when I am dead shall I truly be brought forth alive?«66»

Does not man remember that We created him before, when he was nothing?«67»

So by your Lord! We will most certainly gather them together and the Shaitans, then shall We certainly cause them to be present round hell on their knees.«68»

Then We will most certainly draw forth from every sect of them him who is most exorbitantly rebellious against the Beneficent Allah.«69»

Again We do certainly know best those who deserve most to be burned therein.«70»

And there is not one of you but shall come to it; this is an unavoidable decree of your Lord.«71»

And We will deliver those who guarded (against evil), and We will leave the unjust therein on their knees.«72»

And when Our clear communications are recited to them, those who disbelieve say to those who believe: Which of the two parties is best in abiding and best in assembly?«73»

And how many of the generations have We destroyed before them who were better in respect of goods and outward appearance!«74»

Say: As for him who remains in error, the Beneficent Allah will surely prolong his length of days, until they see what they were threatened with, either the punishment or the hour; then they shall know who is in more evil plight and weaker in forces«75»

And Allah increases in guidance those who go aright; and ever-abiding good works are with your Lord best in recompense and best in yielding fruit.«76»

Have you, then, seen him who disbelieves in Our communications and says: I shall certainly be given wealth and children?«77»

Has he gained knowledge of the unseen, or made a covenant with the Beneficent Allah?«78»

By no means! We write down what he says, and We will lengthen to him the length of the chastisement«79»

And We will inherit of him what he says, and he shall come to Us alone.«80»

And they have taken gods besides Allah, that they should be to them a source of strength;«81»

By no means! They shall soon deny their worshipping them, and they shall be adversaries to them.«82»

Do you not see that We have sent the Shaitans against the unbelievers, inciting them by incitement?«83»

Therefore be not in haste against them, We only number out to them a number (of days).«84»

The day on which We will gather those who guard (against evil) to the Beneficent Allah to receive honors«85»

And We will drive the guilty to hell thirsty«86»

They shall not control intercession, save he who has made a covenant with the Beneficent Allah.«87»

And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken (to Himself) a son.«88»

Certainly you have made an abominable assertion«89»

The heavens may almost be rent thereat, and the earth cleave asunder, and the mountains fall down in pieces,«90»

That they ascribe a son to the Beneficent Allah.«91»

And it is not worthy of the Beneficent Allah that He should take (to Himself) a son.«92»

There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent Allah as a servant.«93»

Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.«94»

And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone.«95»

Surely (as for) those who believe and do good deeds for t them will Allah bring about love.«96»

So We have only made it easy in your tongue that you may give good news thereby to those who guard (against evil) and warn thereby a vehemently contentious people.«97»

And how many a generation have We destroyed before them! Do you see any one of them or hear a sound of them?«98»
[/size]
[/font]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه انبیاء
Their reckoning has drawn near to men, and in heedlessness are they turning aside.«1»

There comes not to them a new reminder from their Lord but they hear it while they sport,«2»

Their hearts trifling; and those who are unjust counsel together in secret: He is nothing but a mortal like yourselves; what! will you then yield to enchantment while you see?«3»

He said: My Lord knows what is spoken in the heaven and the earth, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.«4»

Nay! say they: Medleys of dreams; nay! he has forged it; nay! he is a poet; so let him bring to us a sign as the former (prophets) were sent (with).«5»

There did not believe before them any town which We destroyed, will they then believe?«6»

And We did not send before you any but men to whom We sent revelation, so ask the followers of the reminder if you do not«7»

And We did not make them bodies not eating the food, and they were not to abide (forever).«8»

Then We made Our promise good to them, so We delivered them and those whom We pleased, and We destroyed the ex«9»

Certainly We have revealed to you a Book in which is your good remembrance; what! do you not then understand?«10»

And how many a town which was iniquitous did We demolish, and We raised up after it another people!«11»

So when they felt Our punishment, lo! they began to fly«12»

Do not fly (now) and come back to what you were made to lead easy lives in and to your dwellings, haply you will be questioned.«13»

They said: O woe to us! surely we were unjust.«14»

And this ceased not to be their cry till We made them cut«15»

And We did not create the heaven and the earth and what is between them for sport.«16»

Had We wished to make a diversion, We would have made it from before Ourselves: by no means would We do (it).«17»

Nay! We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe;«18»

And whoever is in the heavens and the earth is His; and those who are with Him are not proud to serve Him, nor do they grow weary.«19»

They glorify (Him) by night and day; they are never languid.«20»

Or have they taken gods from the earth who raise (the dead).«21»

If there had been in them any gods except Allah, they would both have certainly been in a state of disorder; therefore glory be to Allah, the Lord of the dominion, above what they attribute (to Him).«22»

He cannot be questioned concerning what He does and they shall be questioned.«23»

Or, have they taken gods besides Him? Say: Bring your proof; this is the reminder of those with me and the reminder of those before me. Nay! most of them do not know the truth, so they turn aside.«24»

And We did not send before you any messenger but We revealed to him that there is no god but Me, therefore serve Me.«25»

And they say: The Beneficent Allah has taken to Himself a son. Glory be to Him. Nay! they are honored servants«26»

They do not precede Him in speech and (only) according to His commandment do they act.«27»

He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they do not intercede except for him whom He approves and for fear of Him they tremble.«28»

And whoever of them should say: Surely I am a god besides Him, such a one do We recompense with hell; thus do, We recompense the unjust.«29»

Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, but We have opened them; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?«30»

And We have made great mountains in the earth lest it might be convulsed with them, and We have made in it wide ways that they may follow a right direction.«31»

And We have made the heaven a guarded canopy and (yet) they turn aside from its signs.«32»

And He it is Who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all (orbs) travel along swiftly in their celestial spheres.«33»

And We did not ordain abiding for any mortal before you. What! Then if you die, will they abide?«34»

Every soul must taste of death and We try you by evil and good by way of probation; and to Us you shall be brought back.«35»

And when those who disbelieve see you, they do not take you but for one to be scoffed at: Is this he who speaks of your gods? And they are deniers at the mention of the Beneficent Allah.«36»

Man is created of haste; now will I show to you My signs, therefore do not ask Me to hasten (them) on.«37»

And they say: When will this threat come to pass if you are truthful?«38»

Had those who disbelieve but known (of the time) when they shall not be able to ward off the fire from their faces nor from their backs, nor shall they be helped.«39»

Nay, it shall come on them all of a sudden and cause them to become confounded, so they shall not have the power to avert it, nor shall they be respited.«40»

And certainly messengers before you were scoffed at, then there befell those of them who scoffed that at which they had scoffed.«41»

Say: Who guards you by night and by day from the Beneficent Allah? Nay, they turn aside at the mention of their Lord.«42»

Or, have they gods who can defend them against Us? They shall not be able to assist themselves, nor shall they be defended from Us.«43»

Nay, We gave provision to these and their fathers until life was prolonged to them. Do they not then see that We are visiting the land, curtailing it of its sides? Shall they then prevail?«44»

Say: I warn you only by revelation; and the deaf do not hear the call whenever they are warned.«45»

And if a blast of the chastisement of your Lord were to touch them, they will certainly say: O woe to us! surely we were unjust.«46»

And We will set up a just balance on the day of resurrection, so no soul shall be dealt with unjustly in the least; and though there be the weight of a grain of mustard seed, (yet) will We bring it, and sufficient are We to take account.«47»

And certainly We gave to Musa and Haroun the Furqan and a light and a reminder for those who would guard (against evil).«48»

(For) those who fear their Lord in secret and they are fearful of the hour.«49»

And this is a blessed Reminder which We have revealed; will you then deny it?«50»

And certainly We gave to Ibrahim his rectitude before, and We knew him fully well.«51»

When he said to his father and his people: What are these images to whose worship you cleave?«52»

They said: We found our fathers worshipping them.«53»

He said: Certainly you have been, (both) you and your fathers, in manifest error.«54»

They said: Have you brought to us the truth, or are you one of the triflers?«55»

He said: Nay! your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Who brought them into existence, and I am of those who bear witness to this:«56»

And, by Allah! I will certainly do something against your idols after you go away, turning back.«57»

So he broke them into pieces, except the chief of them, that haply they may return to it.«58»

They said: Who has done this to our gods? Most surely he is one of the unjust.«59»

They said: We heard a youth called Ibrahim speak of them.«60»

Said they: Then bring him before the eyes of the people, perhaps they may bear witness.«61»

They said: Have you done this to our gods, O Ibrahim?«62»

He said: Surely (some doer) has done it; the chief of them is this, therefore ask them, if they can speak.«63»

Then they turned to themselves and said: Surely you yourselves are the unjust;«64»

Then they were made to hang down their heads: Certainly you know that they do not speak.«65»

He said: What! do you then serve besides Allah what brings you not any benefit at all, nor does it harm you?«66»

Fie on you and on what you serve besides Allah; what! do you not then understand?«67»

They said: Burn him and help your gods, if you are going to do (anything).«68»

We said: O fire! be a comfort and peace to Ibrahim;«69»

And they desired a war on him, but We made them the greatest losers.«70»

And We delivered him as well as Lut (removing them) to the land which We had blessed for all people.«71»

And We gave him Ishaq and Yaqoub, a son"s son, and We made (them) all good.«72»

And We made them Imams who guided (people) by Our command, and We revealed to them the doing of good and the keeping up of prayer and the giving of the alms, and Us (alone) did they serve;«73»

And (as for) Lut, We gave him wisdom and knowledge, and We delivered him from the town which wrought abominations; surely they were an evil people, transgressors;«74»

And We took him into Our mercy; surely he was of the good.«75»

And Nuh, when he cried aforetime, so We answered him, and delivered him and his followers from the great calamity.«76»

And We helped him against the people who rejected Our communications; surely they were an evil people, so We drowned them all.«77»

And Dawood and Sulaiman when they gave judgment concerning the field when the people"s sheep pastured therein by night, and We were bearers of witness to their judgment.«78»

So We made Sulaiman to understand it; and to each one We gave wisdom and knowledge; and We made the mountains, and the birds to celebrate Our praise with Dawood; and We were the doers.«79»

And We taught him the making of coats of mail for you, that they might protect you in your wars; will you then be grateful?«80»

And (We made subservient) to Sulaiman the wind blowing violent, pursuing its course by his command to the land which We had blessed, and We are knower of ail things.«81»

And of the rebellious people there were those who dived for him and did other work besides that, and We kept guard over them;«82»

And Ayub, when he cried to his Lord, (saying): Harm has afflicted me, and Thou art the most Merciful of the merciful.«83»

Therefore We responded to him and took off what harm he had, and We gave him his family and the like of them with them: a mercy from Us and a reminder to the worshippers.«84»

And Ismail and Idris and Zulkifl; all were of the patient ones;«85»

And We caused them to enter into Our mercy, surely they were of the good ones.«86»

And Yunus, when he went away in wrath, so he thought that We would not straiten him, so he called out among afflictions: There is no god but Thou, glory be to Thee; surely I am of those who make themselves to suffer loss.«87»

So We responded to him and delivered him from the grief and thus do We deliver the believers.«88»

And Zakariya, when he cried to his Lord: O my Lord leave me not alone; and Thou art the best of inheritors.«89»

So We responded to him and gave him Yahya and made his wife fit for him; surely they used to hasten, one with another In deeds of goodness and to call upon Us, hoping and fearing and they were humble before Us.«90»

And she who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her of Our inspiration and made her and her son a sign for the nations.«91»

Surely this Islam is your religion, one religion (only), and I am your Lord, therefore serve Me.«92»

And they broke their religion (into sects) between them: to Us shall all come back.«93»

Therefore whoever shall do of good deeds and he is a believer, there shall be no denying of his exertion, and surely We will write (It) down for him.«94»

And it is binding on a town which We destroy that they shall not return.«95»

Even when Gog and Magog are let loose and they shall break forth from every elevated place.«96»

And the true promise shall draw nigh, then lo! the eyes of those who disbelieved shall be fixedly open: O woe to us! surely we were in a state of heedlessness as to this; nay, we were unjust.«97»

Surely you and what you worship besides Allah are the firewood of hell; to it you shall come.«98»

Had these been gods, they would not have come to it and all shall abide therein.«99»

For them therein shall be groaning and therein they shall not hear.«100»

Surely (as for) those for whom the good has already gone forth from Us, they shall be kept far off from it;«101»

They will not hear its faintest sound, and they shall abide in that which their souls long for.«102»

The great fearful event shall not grieve them, and the angels shall meet them: This is your day which you were promised.«103»

On the day when We will roll up heaven like the rolling up of the scroll for writings, as We originated the first creation, (so) We shall reproduce it; a promise (binding on Us); surely We will bring it about.«104»

And certainly We wrote in the Book after the reminder that (as for) the land, My righteous servants shall inherit it.«105»

Most surely in this is a message to a people who serve«106»

And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds.«107»

Say: It is only revealed to me that your Allah is one Allah; will you then submit?«108»

But if they turn back, say: I have given you warning in fairness and I do not know whether what you are threatened with is near or far;«109»

Surely He knows what is spoken openly and He knows what you hide;«110»

And I do not know if this may be a trial for you and a provision till a time.«111»

He said: O my Lord! judge Thou with truth; and our Lord is the Beneficent Allah, Whose help is sought against what you ascribe (to Him).«112»
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه مومنون

Successful indeed are the believers,«1»

Who are humble in their prayers,«2»

And who keep aloof from what is vain,«3»

And who are givers of poor-rate,«4»

And who guard their private parts,«5»

Except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blameable,«6»

But whoever seeks to go beyond that, these are they that exceed the limits;«7»

And those who are keepers of their trusts and their covenant,«8»

And those who keep a guard on their prayers;«9»

These are they who are the heirs,«10»

Who shall inherit the Paradise; they shall abide therein.«11»

And certainly We created man of an extract of clay,«12»

Then We made him a small seed in a firm resting-place,«13»

Then We made the seed a clot, then We made the clot a lump of flesh, then We made (in) the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We caused it to grow into another creation, so blessed be Allah, the best of the creators.«14»

Then after that you will most surely die.«15»

Then surely on the day of resurrection you shall be raised.«16»

And certainly We made above you seven heavens; and never are We heedless of creation.«17»

And We send down water from the cloud according to a measure, then We cause it to settle in the earth, and most surely We are able to carry it away.«18»

Then We cause to grow thereby gardens of palm trees and grapes for you; you have in them many fruits and from them do you eat;«19»

And a tree that grows out of Mount Sinai which produces oil and a condiment for those who eat.«20»

And most surely there is a lesson for you in the cattle: We make you to drink of what is in their bellies, and you have in them many advantages and of them you eat,«21»

And on them and on the ships you are borne.«22»

And certainly We sent Nuh to his people, and he said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than Him; will you not then guard (against evil)?«23»

And the chiefs of those who disbelieved from among his people said: He is nothing but a mortal like yourselves who desires that he may have superiority over you, and if Allah had pleased, He could certainly have sent down angels. We have not heard of this among our fathers of yore:«24»

He is only a madman, so bear with him for a time.«25»

He said: O my Lord! help me against their calling me a liar.«26»

So We revealed to him, saying: Make the ark before Our eyes and (according to) Our revelation; and when Our command is given and the valley overflows, take into it of every kind a pair, two, and your followers, except those among them against whom the word has gone forth, and do not speak to Me in respect of those who are unjust; surely they shall be drowned.«27»

And when you are firmly seated, you and those with you, in the ark, say: All praise is due to Allah who delivered us from the unjust people:«28»

And say: O my Lord! cause me to disembark a blessed alighting, and Thou art the best to cause to alight.«29»

Most surely there are signs in this, and most surely We are ever trying (men).«30»

Then We raised up after them another generation.«31»

So We sent among them a messenger from among them, saying: Serve Allah, you have no god other than Him; will you not then guard (against evil)?«32»

And the chiefs of his people who disbelieved and called the meeting of the hereafter a lie, and whom We had given plenty to enjoy in this world"s life, said: This is nothing but a mortal like yourselves, eating of what you eat from and drinking of what you drink.«33»

And if you obey a mortal like yourselves, then most surely you will be losers:«34»

What! does he threaten you that when you are dead and become dust and bones that you shall then be brought forth?«35»

Far, far is that which you are threatened with.«36»

There is naught but our life in this world; we die and we live and we shall not be raised again.«37»

He is naught but a man who has forged a lie against Allah, and we are not going to believe in him.«38»

He said: O my Lord! help me against their calling me a liar.«39»

He said: In a little while they will most certainly be repenting.«40»

So the punishment overtook them in justice, and We made them as rubbish; so away with the unjust people.«41»

Then We raised after them other generations.«42»

No people can hasten on their doom nor can they postpone (it).«43»

Then We sent Our messengers one after another; whenever there came to a people their messenger, they called him a liar, so We made some of them follow others and We made them stories; so away with a people who do not believe!«44»

Then We sent Musa and his brother Haroun, with Our communications and a clear authority,«45»

To Firon and his chiefs, but they behaved haughtily and they were an insolent people.«46»

And they said: What! shall we believe in two mortals like ourselves while their people serve us?«47»

So they rejected them and became of those who were destroyed.«48»

And certainly We gave Musa the Book that they may follow a right direction.«49»

And We made the son of Marium and his mother a sign, and We gave them a shelter on a lofty ground having meadows and springs.«50»

O messengers! eat of the good things and do good; surely I know what you do.«51»

And surely this your religion is one religion and I am your Lord, therefore be careful (of your duty) to Me.«52»

But they cut off their religion among themselves into sects, each part rejoicing in that which is with them.«53»

Therefore leave them in their overwhelming ignorance till«54»

Do they think that by what We aid them with of wealth and children,«55»

We are hastening to them of good things? Nay, they do not perceive.«56»

Surely they who from fear of their Lord are cautious,«57»

And those who believe in the communications of their Lord,«58»

And those who do not associate (aught) with their Lord,«59»

And those who give what they give (in alms) while their hearts are full of fear that to their Lord they must return,«60»

These hasten to good things and they are foremost in (attaining) them.«61»

And We do not lay on any soul a burden except to the extent of its ability, and with Us is a book which speaks the truth, and they shall not be dealt with unjustly.«62»

Nay, their hearts are in overwhelming ignorance with respect to it and they have besides this other deeds which they do.«63»

Until when We overtake those who lead easy lives among them with punishment, lo! they cry for succor.«64»

Cry not for succor this day; surely you shall not be given help from Us.«65»

My communications were indeed recited to you, but you used to turn back on your heels,«66»

In arrogance; talking nonsense about the Quran, and left him like one telling fables by night.«67»

Is it then that they do not ponder over what is said, or is it that there has come to them that which did not come to their fathers of old?«68»

Or is it that they have not recognized their Messenger, so that they deny him?«69»

Or do they say: There is madness in him? Nay! he has brought them the truth, and most of them are averse from the truth.«70»

And should the truth follow their low desires, surely the heavens and the earth and all those who are therein would have perished. Nay! We have brought to them their reminder, but from their reminder they turn aside.«71»

Or is it that you ask them a recompense? But the recompense of your Lord is best, and He is the best of those who provide sustenance.«72»

And most surely you invite them to a right way.«73»

And most surely those who do not believe in the hereafter are deviating from the way.«74»

And if We show mercy to them and remove the distress they have, they would persist in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.«75»

And already We overtook them with chastisement, but they were not submissive to their Lord, nor do they humble themselves.«76»

Until when We open upon them a door of severe chastisement, lo! they are in despair at it.«77»

And He it is Who made for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts; little is it that you give thanks.«78»

And He it is Who multiplied you in the earth, and to Him you shall be gathered.«79»

And He it is Who gives life and causes death, and (in) His (control) is the alternation of the night and the day; do you not then understand?«80»

Nay, they say the like of what the ancients said:«81»

They say: What! When we are dead and become dust and bones, shall we then be raised?«82»

Certainly we are promised this, and (so were) our fathers aforetime; this is naught but stories of those of old.«83»

Say: Whose is the earth, and whoever is therein, if you know?«84»

They will say: Allah"s. Say: Will you not then mind?«85»

Say: Who is the Lord of the seven heavens and the Lord of the mighty dominion?«86»

They will say: (This is) Allah"s. Say: Will you not then guard (against evil)?«87»

Say: Who is it in Whose hand is the kingdom of all things and Who gives succor, but against Him Succor is not given, if you do but know?«88»

They will say: (This is) Allah"s. Say: From whence are you then deceived?«89»

Nay! We have brought to them the truth, and most surely they are liars.«90»

Never did Allah take to Himself a son, and never was there with him any (other) god-- in that case would each god have certainly taken away what he created, and some of them would certainly have overpowered others; glory be to Allah above what they describe!«91»

The Knower of the unseen and the seen, so may He be exalted above what they associate (with Him).«92»

Say: O my Lord! if Thou shouldst make me see what they are threatened with:«93»

My Lord! then place me not with the unjust.«94»

And most surely We are well able to make you see what We threaten them with.«95»

Repel evil by what is best; We know best what they describe.«96»

And say: O my Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from the evil suggestions of the Shaitans;«97»

And I seek refuge in Thee! O my Lord! from their presence.«98»

Until when death overtakes one of them, he says: Send me back, my Lord, send me back;«99»

Haply I may do good in that which I have left. By no means! it is a (mere) word that he speaks; and before them is a barrier until the day they are raised.«100»

So when the trumpet is blown, there shall be no ties of relationship between them on that day, nor shall they ask of each other.«101»

Then as for him whose good deeds are preponderant, these are the successful.«102»

And as for him whose good deeds are light, these are they who shall have lost their souls, abiding in hell«103»

The fire shall scorch their faces, and they therein shall be in severe affliction.«104»

Were not My communications recited to you? But you used to reject them.«105»

They shall say: O our Lord! our adversity overcame us and we were an erring people:«106»

O our Lord! Take us out of it; then if we return (to evil) surely we shall be unjust.«107»

He shall say: Go away into it and speak nat to Me;«108»

Surely there was a party of My servants who said: O our Lord! we believe, so do Thou forgive us and have mercy on us, and Thou art the best of the Merciful ones.«109»

But you took them for a mockery until they made you forget My remembrance and you used to laugh at them.«110»

Surely I have rewarded them this day because they were patient, that they are the achievers.«111»

He will say: How many years did you tarry in the earth?«112»

They will say: We tarried a day or part of a day, but ask those who keep account.«113»

He will say: You did tarry but a little-- had you but known (it):«114»

What! did you then think that We had created you in vain and that you shall not be returned to Us?«115»

So exalted be Allah, the True King; no god is there but He, the Lord of the honorable dominion.«116»

And whoever invokes with Allah another god-- he has no proof of this-- his reckoning is only with his Lord; surely the unbelievers shall not be successful.«117»

And say: O my Lord! forgive and have mercy, and Thou art the best of the Merciful ones.«118»

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[*]
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه فرقان [/b]

Blessed is He Who sent down the Furqan upon His servant that he may be a warner to the nations;«1»

He, Whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and Who did not take to Himself a son, and Who has no associate in the kingdom, and Who created everything, then ordained for it a measure.«2»

And they have taken besides Him gods, who do not create anything while they are themselves created, and they control not for themselves any harm or profit, and they control not death nor life, nor raising (the dead) to life.«3»

And those who disbelieve say: This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other people have helped him at it; so indeed they have done injustice and (uttered) a falsehood.«4»

And they say: The stories of the ancients-- he has got them written-- so these are read out to him morning and evening.«5»

Say: He has revealed it Who knows the secret in the heavens and the earth; surely He is ever Forgiving, Merciful.«6»

And they say: What is the matter with this Messenger that he eats food and goes about in the markets; why has not an angel been sent down to him, so that he should have been a warner with him?«7»

Or (why is not) a treasure sent down to him, or he is made to have a garden from which he should eat? And the unjust say: You do not follow any but a man deprived of reason.«8»

See what likenesses do they apply to you, so they have gone astray, therefore they shall not be able to find a way.«9»

Blessed is He Who, if He please, will give you what is better than this, gardens beneath which rivers flow, and He will give you palaces.«10»

But they reject the hour, and We have prepared a burning fire for him who rejects the hour.«11»

When it shall come into their sight from a distant place, they shall hear its vehement raging and roaring.«12»

And when they are cast into a narrow place in it, bound, they shall there call out for destruction.«13»

Call not this day for one destruction, but call for destructions many.«14»

Say: Is this better or the abiding garden which those who guard (against evil) are promised? That shall be a reward and a resort for them.«15»

They shall have therein what they desire abiding (in it); it is a promise which it is proper to be prayed for from your Lord.«16»

And on the day when He shall gather them, and whatever they served besides Allah, He shall say: Was it you who led astray these My servants, or did they themselves go astray from the path?«17»

They shall say: Glory be to Thee; it was not beseeming for us that we should take any guardians besides Thee, but Thou didst make them and their fathers to enjoy until they forsook the reminder, and they were a people in perdition,«18»

So they shall indeed give you the lie in what you say, then you shall not be able to ward off or help, and whoever among you is unjust, We will make him taste a great chastisement.«19»

And We have not sent before you any messengers but they most surely ate food and went about in the markets; and We have made some of you a trial for others; will you bear patiently? And your Lord is ever Seeing.«20»

And those who do not hope for Our meeting, say: Why have not angels been sent down upon us, or (why) do we not see our Lord? Now certainly they are too proud of themselves and have revolted in great revolt.«21»

On the day when they shall see the angels, there shall be no joy on that day for the guilty, and they shall say: It is a forbidden thing totally prohibited.«22»

And We will proceed to what they have done of deeds, so We shall render them as scattered floating dust.«23»

The dwellers of the garden shall on that day be in a better abiding-place and a better resting-place.«24»

And on the day when the heaven shall burst asunder with the clouds, and the angels shall be sent down descending (in ranks).«25»

The kingdom on that day shall rightly belong to the Beneficent Allah, and a hard day shall it be for the unbelievers.«26»

And the day when the unjust one shall bite his hands saying: O! would that I had taken a way with the Messenger«27»

O woe is me! would that I had not taken such a one for a friend!«28»

Certainly he led me astray from the reminder after it had come to me; and the Shaitan fails to aid man.«29»

And the Messenger cried out: O my Lord! surely my people have treated this Quran as a forsaken thing.«30»

And thus have We made for every prophet an enemy from among the sinners and sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and a Helper.«31»

And those who disbelieve say: Why has not the Quran been revealed to him all at once? Thus, that We may strengthen your heart by it and We have arranged it well in arranging.«32»

And they shall not bring to you any argument, but We have brought to you (one) with truth and best in significance.«33»

(As for) those who shall be gathered upon their faces to hell, they are in a worse plight and straying farther away from the path.«34»

And certainly We gave Musa the Book and We appointed with him his brother Haroun an aider.«35»

Then We said: Go you both to the people who rejected Our communications; so We destroyed them with utter destruction.«36»

And the people of Nuh, when they rejected the messengers, We drowned them, and made them a sign for men, and We have prepared a painful punishment for the unjust;«37»

And Ad and Samood and the dwellers of the Rass and many generations between them.«38»

And to every one We gave examples and every one did We destroy with utter destruction.«39»

And certainly they have (often) passed by the town on which was rained an evil rain; did they not then see it? Nay! they did not hope to be raised again.«40»

And when they see you, they do not take you for aught but a mockery: Is this he whom Allah has raised to be an messenger?«41»

He had well-nigh led us astray from our gods had we not adhered to them patiently! And they will know, when they see the punishment, who is straying farther off from the path.«42»

Have you seen him who takes his low desires for his god? Will you then be a protector over him?«43»

Or do you think that most of them do hear or understand? They are nothing but as cattle; nay, they are straying farther off from the path.«44»

Have you not considered (the work of) your Lord, how He extends the shade? And if He had pleased He would certainly have made it stationary; then We have made the sun an indication of it«45»

Then We take it to Ourselves, taking little by little.«46»

And He it is Who made the night a covering for you, and the sleep a rest, and He made the day to rise up again.«47»

And He it is Who sends the winds as good news before His mercy; and We send down pure water from the cloud,«48»

That We may give life thereby to a dead land and give it for drink, out of what We have created, to cattle and many people.«49»

And certainly We have repeated this to them that they may be mindful, but the greater number of men do not consent to aught except denying.«50»

And if We had pleased We would certainly have raised a warner in every town.«51»

So do not follow the unbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.«52»

And He it is Who has made two seas to flow freely, the one sweet that subdues thirst by its sweetness, and the other salt that burns by its saltness; and between the two He has made a barrier and inviolable obstruction.«53»

And He it is Who has created man from the water, then He has made for him blood relationship and marriage relationship, and your Lord is powerful.«54»

And they serve besides Allah that which neither profits them nor causes them harm; and the unbeliever is a partisan against his Lord.«55»

And We have not sent you but as a giver of good news and as a warner.«56»

Say: I do not ask you aught in return except that he who will, may take the way to his Lord.«57»

And rely on the Ever-living Who dies not, and celebrate His praise; and Sufficient is He as being aware of the faults of His servants,«58»

Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He is firmly established on the throne of authority; the Beneficent Allah, so ask respecting it one aware.«59»

And when it is said to them: Prostrate to the Beneficent Allah, they say: And what is the Allah of beneficence? Shall we prostrate to what you bid us? And it adds to their aversion.«60»

Blessed is He Who made the constellations in the heavens and made therein a lamp and a shining moon.«61»

And He it is Who made the night and the day to follow each other for him who desires to be mindful or desires to be thankful.«62»

And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace.«63»

And they who pass the night prostrating themselves before their Lord and standing.«64»

And they who say: O our Lord! turn away from us the punishment of hell, surely the punishment thereof is a lasting«65»

Surely it is an evil abode and (evil) place to stay.«66»

And they who when they spend, are neither extravagant nor parsimonious, and (keep) between these the just mean.«67»

And they who do not call upon another god with Allah and do not slay the soul, which Allah has forbidden except in the requirements of justice, and (who) do not commit fornication and he who does this shall find a requital of sin;«68»

The punishment shall be doubled to him on the day of resurrection, and he shall abide therein in abasement;«69»

Except him who repents and believes and does a good deed; so these are they of whom Allah changes the evil deeds to good ones; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«70»

And whoever repents and does good, he surely turns to Allah a (goodly) turning.«71»

And they who do not bear witness to what is false, and when they pass by what is vain, they pass by nobly.«72»

And they who, when reminded of the communications of their Lord, do not fall down thereat deaf and blind.«73»

And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil).«74»

These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations.«75»

Abiding therein; goodly the abode and the resting-place.«76»

Say: My Lord would not care for you were it not for your prayer; but you have indeed rejected (the truth), so that which shall cleave shall come.«77»
[/size]
[/font]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه شعراء

Ta Sin Mim.«1»

These are the verses of the Book that makes (things) clear.«2»

Perhaps you will kill yourself with grief because they do not believe.«3»

If We please, We should send down upon them a sign from the heaven so that their necks should stoop to it.«4»

And there does not come to them a new reminder from the Beneficent Allah but they turn aside from it.«5»

So they have indeed rejected (the truth), therefore the news of that which they mock shall soon come to them.«6»

Do they not see the earth, how many of every noble kind We have caused to grow in it?«7»

Most surely there is a sign in that, but most of them will not believe.«8»

And most surely your Lord is the Mighty, the Merciful.«9»

And when your Lord called out to Musa, saying: Go to the unjust people,«10»

The people of Firon: Will they not guard (against evil)?«11»

He said: O my Lord! surely I fear that they will reject me;«12»

And by breast straitens, and my tongue is not eloquent, therefore send Thou to Haroun (to help me);«13»

And they have a crime against me, therefore I fear that they may slay me.«14»

He said: By no means, so go you both with Our signs; surely We are with you, hearing;«15»

Then come to Firon and say: Surely we are the messengers of the Lord of the worlds:«16»

Then send with us the children of Israel.«17»

(Firon) said: Did we not bring you up as a child among us, and you tarried among us for (many) years of your life?«18»

And you did (that) deed of yours which you did, and you are one of the ungrateful.«19»

He said: I did it then while I was of those unable to see the right course;«20»

So I fled from you when I feared you, then my Lord granted me wisdom and made me of the messengers;«21»

And is it a favor of which you remind me that you have enslaved the children of Israel?«22»

Firon said: And what is the Lord of the worlds?«23»

He said: The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, if you would be sure.«24»

(Firon) said to those around him: Do you not hear?«25»

He said: Your Lord and the Lord of your fathers of old.«26»

Said he: Most surely your Messenger who is sent to you is mad.«27»

He said: The Lord of the east and the west and what is between them, if you understand.«28»

Said he: If you will take a god besides me, I will most certainly make you one of the imprisoned.«29»

He said: What! even if I bring to you something manifest?«30»

Said he: Bring it then, if you are of the truthful ones.«31»

So he cast down his rod, and lo! it was an obvious serpent,«32»

And he drew forth his hand, and lo! it appeared white to the onlookers.«33»

(Firon) said to the chiefs around him: Most surely this is a skillful magician,«34»

Who desires to turn you out of your land with his magic; what is it then that you advise?«35»

They said: Give him and his brother respite and send heralds into the cities«36»

That they should bring to you every skillful magician.«37»

So the magicians were gathered together at the appointed time on the fixed day,«38»

And it was said to the people: Will you gather together?«39»

Haply we may follow the magicians, if they are the vanquishers.«40»

And when the magicians came, they said to Firon: Shall we get a reward if we are the vanquishers?«41»

He said: Yes, and surely you will then be of those who are made near.«42»

Musa said to them: Cast what you are going to cast.«43»

So they cast down their cords and their rods and said: By Firon"s power, we shall most surely be victorious.«44»

Then Musa cast down his staff and lo! it swallowed up the lies they told.«45»

And the magicians were thrown down prostrate;«46»

They said: We believe in the Lord of the worlds:«47»

The Lord of Musa and Haroun.«48»

Said he: You believe in him before I give you permission; most surely he is the chief of you who taught you the magic, so you shall know: certainly I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and certainly I will crucify you all.«49»

They said: No harm; surely to our Lord we go back;«50»

Surely we hope that our Lord will forgive us our wrongs because we are the first of the believers.«51»

And We revealed to Musa, saying: Go away with My servants travelling by night, surely you will be pursued.«52»

So Firon sent heralds into the cities;«53»

Most surely these are a small company;«54»

And most surely they have enraged us;«55»

And most surely we are a vigilant multitude.«56»

So We turned them out of gardens and springs,«57»

And treasures and goodly dwellings,«58»

Even so. And We gave them as a heritage to the children of Israel.«59»

Then they pursued them at sunrise.«60»

So when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Musa cried out: Most surely we are being overtaken.«61»

He said: By no means; surely my Lord is with me: He will show me a way out.«62»

Then We revealed to Musa: Strike the sea with your staff. So it had cloven asunder, and each part was like a huge mound.«63»

And We brought near, there, the others.«64»

And We saved Musa and those with him, all of them.«65»

Then We drowned the others.«66»

Most surely there is a sign in this, but most of them do not believe.«67»

And most surely your Lord is the Mighty, the Merciful.«68»

And recite to them the story of Ibrahim.«69»

When he said to his father and his people: What do you worship?«70»

They said: We worship idols, so we shall be their votaries.«71»

He said: Do they hear you when you call?«72»

Or do they profit you or cause you harm?«73»

They said: Nay, we found our fathers doing so.«74»

He said: Have you then considered what you have been worshipping:«75»

You and your ancient sires.«76»

Surely they are enemies to me, but not (so) the Lord of the worlds;«77»

Who created me, then He has shown me the way:«78»

And He Who gives me to eat and gives me to drink:«79»

And when I am sick, then He restores me to health«80»

And He Who will cause me to die, then give me life;«81»

And Who, I hope, will forgive me my mistakes on the day of judgment.«82»

My Lord: Grant me wisdom, and join me with the good«83»

And ordain for me a goodly mention among posterity«84»

And make me of the heirs of the garden of bliss«85»

And forgive my father, for surely he is of those who have gone astray;«86»

And disgrace me not on the day when they are raised«87»

The day on which property will not avail, nor sons«88»

Except him who comes to Allah with a heart free (from evil).«89»

And the garden shall be brought near for those who guard (against evil),«90»

And the hell shall be made manifest to the erring ones,«91»

And it shall be said to them: Where are those that you used to worship;«92»

Besides Allah? Can they help you or yet help themselves?«93»

So they shall be thrown down into it, they and the erring ones,«94»

And the hosts of the Shaitan, all.«95»

They shall say while they contend therein:«96»

By Allah! we were certainly in manifest error,«97»

When we made you equal to the Lord of the worlds;«98»

And none but the guilty led us astray;«99»

So we have no intercessors,«100»

Nor a true friend;«101»

But if we could but once return, we would be of the believers.«102»

Most surely there is a sign in this, but most of them do not believe.«103»

And most surely your Lord is the Mighty, the Merciful.«104»

The people of Nuh rejected the messengers.«105»

When their brother Nuh said to them: Will you not guard (against evil)?«106»

Surely I am a faithful messenger to you;«107»

Therefore guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me«108»

And I do not ask you any reward for it; my reward is only with the Lord of the worlds:«109»

So guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me.«110»

They said: Shall we believe in you while the meanest follow you?«111»

He said: And what knowledge have I of what they do?«112»

Their account is only with my Lord, if you could perceive«113»

And I am not going to drive away the believers;«114»

I am naught but a plain warner.«115»

They said: If you desist not, O Nuh, you shall most certainly be of those stoned to death.«116»

He said: My Lord! Surely my people give me the lie!«117»

Therefore judge Thou between me and them with a (just) judgment, and deliver me and those who are with me of the believers.«118»

So We delivered him and those with him in the laden ark.«119»

Then We drowned the rest afterwards«120»

Most surely there is a sign in this, but most of them do not believe.«121»

And most surely your Lord is the Mighty, the Merciful.«122»

Ad gave the lie to the messengers.«123»

When their brother Hud said to them: Will you not guard (against evil)?«124»

Surely I am a faithful messenger to you;«125»

Therefore guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me:«126»

And I do not ask you any reward for it; surely my reward is only with the Lord of the worlds«127»

Do you build on every height a monument? Vain is it that you do:«128»

And you make strong fortresses that perhaps you may«129»

And when you lay hands (on men) you lay hands (like) tyrants;«130»

So guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me«131»

And be careful of (your duty to) Him Who has given you abundance of what you know.«132»

He has given you abundance of cattle and children«133»

And gardens and fountains;«134»

Surely I fear for you the chastisement of a grievous day«135»

They said: It is the same to us whether you admonish or are not one of the admonishers«136»

This is naught but a custom of the ancients;«137»

And we are not going to be punished.«138»

So they gave him the lie, then We destroyed them. Most surely there is a sign in this, but most of them do not believe.«139»

And most surely your Lord is the Mighty, the Merciful.«140»

Samood gave the lie to the messengers«141»

When their brother Salih said to them: Will you not guard (against evil)?«142»

Surely I am a faithful messenger to you«143»

Therefore guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me:«144»

And I do not ask you any reward for it; my reward is only with the Lord of the worlds:«145»

Will you be left secure in what is here;«146»

In gardens and fountains,«147»

And cornfields and palm-trees having fine spadices?«148»

And you hew houses out of the mountains exultingly;«149»

Therefore guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me;«150»

And do not obey the bidding of the extravagant,«151»

Who make mischief in the land and do not act aright.«152»

They said: You are only of the deluded ones;«153»

You are naught but a mortal like ourselves; so bring a sign if you are one of the truthful.«154»

He said: This is a she-camel; she shall have her portion of water, and you have your portion of water on an appointed time;«155»

And do not touch her with evil, lest the punishment of a grievous day should overtake you.«156»

But they hamstrung her, then regretted;«157»

So the punishment overtook them. Most surely there is a sign in this, but most of them do not believe.«158»

And most surely your Lord is the Mighty, the Merciful.«159»

The people of Lut gave the lie to the messengers.«160»

When their brother Lut said to them: Will you not guard (against evil)?«161»

Surely I am a faithful messenger to you;«162»

Therefore guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me:«163»

And I do not ask you any reward for it; my reward is only with the Lord of the worlds;«164»

What! do you come to the males from among the creatures«165»

And leave what your Lord has created for you of your wives? Nay, you are a people exceeding limits.«166»

They said: If you desist not, O Lut! you shall surely be of those who are expelled.«167»

He said: Surely I am of those who utterly abhor your«168»

My Lord! deliver me and my followers from what they do.«169»

So We delivered him and his followers all,«170»

Except an old woman, among those who remained behind.«171»

Then We utterly destroyed the others.«172»

And We rained down upon them a rain, and evil was the rain on those warned.«173»

Most surely there is a sign in this, but most of them do not believe.«174»

And most surely your Lord is the Mighty, the Merciful.«175»

The dwellers of the thicket gave the lie to the messengers.«176»

When Shu"aib said to them: Will you not guard (against evil)?«177»

Surely I am a faithful messenger to you;«178»

Therefore guard against (the punishment of) Allah and obey me:«179»

And I do not ask you any reward for it, my reward is only with the Lord of the worlds;«180»

Give a full measure and be not of those who diminish;«181»

And weigh (things) with a right balance,«182»

And do not wrong men of their things, and do not act corruptly in the earth, making mischief.«183»

And guard against (the punishment of) Him who created you and the former nations.«184»

They said: You are only of those deluded;«185»

And you are naught but a mortal like ourselves, and we know you to be certainly of the liars.«186»

Therefore cause a portion of the heaven to come down upon us, if you are one of the truthful.«187»

He said: My Lord knows best what you do.«188»

But they called him a liar, so the punishment of the day of covering overtook them; surely it was the punishment of a grievous day.«189»

Most surely there is a sign in this, but most of them do not believe.«190»

And most surely your Lord is Mighty, the Merciful.«191»

And most surely this is a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.«192»

The Faithful Spirit has descended with it,«193»

Upon your heart that you may be of the warners«194»

In plain Arabic language.«195»

And most surely the same is in the scriptures of the ancients.«196»

Is it not a sign to them that the learned men of the Israelites know it?«197»

And if we had revealed it to any of the foreigners«198»

So that he should have recited it to them, they would not have believed therein.«199»

Thus have We caused it to enter into the hearts of the guilty.«200»

They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.«201»

And it shall come to them all of a sudden, while they shall not perceive;«202»

Then they will say: Shall we be respited?«203»

What! do they still seek to hasten on Our punishment?«204»

Have you then considered if We let them enjoy themselves for years,«205»

Then there comes to them that with which they are threatened,«206»

That which they were made to enjoy shall not avail them?«207»

And We did not destroy any town but it had (its) warners,«208»

To remind, and We are never unjust.«209»

And the Shaitans have not come down with it.«210»

And it behoves them not, and they have not the power to do (it).«211»

Most surely they are far removed from the hearing of it.«212»

So call not upon another god with Allah, lest you be of those who are punished.«213»

And warn your nearest relations,«214»

And be kind to him who follows you of the believers.«215»

But if they disobey you, then say: Surely I am clear of what you do.«216»

And rely on the Mighty, the Merciful,«217»

Who sees you when you stand up.«218»

And your turning over and over among those who prostrate themselves before Allah.«219»

Surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing.«220»

Shall I inform you (of him) upon whom the Shaitans descend?«221»

They descend upon every lying, sinful one,«222»

They incline their ears, and most of them are liars.«223»

And as to the poets, those who go astray follow them.«224»

Do you not see that they wander about bewildered in every valley?«225»

And that they say that which they do not do,«226»
Except those who believe and do good and remember Allah much, and defend themselves after they are oppressed; and they who act unjustly shall know to what final place of turning they shall turn back.«227
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه نمل

Ta Sin! These are the verses of the Quran and the Book that makes (things) clear«1»

A guidance and good news for the believers,«2»

Who keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and of the hereafter, they are sure.«3»

As to those who do not believe in the hereafter, We have surely made their deeds fair-seeming to them, but they blindly wander on.«4»

These are they who shall have an evil punishment, and in the hereafter they shall be the greatest losers.«5»

And most surely you are made to receive the Quran from the Wise, the Knowing Allah.«6»

When Musa said to his family: Surely I see fire; I will bring to you from it some news, or I will bring to you therefrom a burning firebrand so that you may warm yourselves.«7»

So when he came to it a voice was uttered saying: Blessed is Whoever is in the fire and whatever is about it; and glory be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds;«8»

O Musa! surely I am Allah, the Mighty, the Wise;«9»

And cast down your staff. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating and did not return: O Musa! fear not; surely the messengers shall not fear in My presence;«10»

Neither he who has been unjust, then he does good instead after evil, for surely I am the Forgiving, the Merciful:«11»

And enter your hand into the opening of your bosom, it shall come forth white without evil; among nine signs to Firon and his people, surely they are a transgressing people.«12»

So when Our clear signs came to them, they said: This is clear enchantment.«13»

And they denied them unjustly and proudly while their soul had been convinced of them; consider, then how was the end of the mischief-makers.«14»

And certainly We gave knowledge to Dawood and Sulaiman, and they both said: Praise be to Allah, Who has made us to excel many of His believing servants.«15»

And Sulaiman was Dawood"s heir, and he said: O men! we have been taught the language of birds, and we have been given all things; most surely this is manifest grace.«16»

And his hosts of the jinn and the men and the birds were gathered to him, and they were formed into groups.«17»

Until when they came to the valley of the Naml, a Namlite said: O Naml! enter your houses, (that) Sulaiman and his hosts may not crush you while they do not know.«18»

So he smiled, wondering at her word, and said: My Lord! grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with, and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants, the good ones.«19»

And he reviewed the birds, then said: How is it I see not the hoopoe or is it that he is of the absentees?«20»

I will most certainly punish him with a severe punishment, or kill him, or he shall bring to me a clear plea.«21»

And he tarried not long, then said: I comprehend that which you do not comprehend and I have brought to you a sure information from Sheba.«22»

Surely I found a woman ruling over them, and she has been given abundance and she has a mighty throne:«23»

I found her and her people adoring the sun instead of Allah, and the Shaitan has made their deeds fair-seeming to them and thus turned them from the way, so they do not go aright«24»

That they do not make obeisance to Allah, Who brings forth what is hidden in the heavens and the earth and knows what you hide and what you make manifest:«25»

Allah, there is no god but He: He is the Lord of mighty power.«26»

He said: We will see whether you have told the truth or whether you are of the liars:«27»

Take this my letter and hand it over to them, then turn away from them and see what (answer) they return.«28»

She said: O chief! surely an honorable letter has been delivered to me«29»

Surely it is from Sulaiman, and surely it is in the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful;«30»

Saying: exalt not yourselves against me and come to me in submission.«31»

She said: O chiefs! give me advice respecting my affair: I never decide an affair until you are in my presence.«32»

They said: We are possessors of strength and possessors of mighty prowess, and the command is yours, therefore see what you will command.«33»

She said: Surely the kings, when they enter a town, ruin it and make the noblest of its people to be low, and thus they (always) do;«34»

And surely I am going to send a present to them, and shall wait to see what (answer) do the messengers bring back.«35»

So when he came to Sulaiman, he said: What! will you help me with wealth? But what Allah has given me is better than what He has given you. Nay, you are exultant because of your present;«36»

Go back to them, so we will most certainly come to them with hosts which they shall have no power to oppose, and we will most certainly expel them therefrom in abasement, and they shall be in a state of ignominy.«37»

He said: O chiefs! which of you can bring to me her throne before they come to me in submission?«38»

One audacious among the jinn said: I will bring it to you before you rise up from your place; and most surely I am strong (and) trusty for it.«39»

One who had the knowledge of the Book said: I will bring it to you in the twinkling of an eye. Then when he saw it settled beside him, he said: This is of the grace of my Lord that He may try me whether I am grateful or ungrateful; and whoever is grateful, he is grateful only for his own soul, and whoever is ungrateful, then surely my Lord is Self-sufficient, Honored.«40»

He said: Alter her throne for her, we will see whether she follows the right way or is of those who do not go aright.«41»

So when she came, it was said: Is your throne like this? She said: It is as it were the same, and we were given the knowledge before it, and we were submissive.«42»

And what she worshipped besides Allah prevented her, surely she was of an unbelieving people.«43»

It was said to her: Enter the palace; but when she saw it she deemed it to be a great expanse of water, and bared her legs. He said: Surely it is a palace made smooth with glass. She said: My Lord! surely I have been unjust to myself, and I submit with Sulaiman to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.«44»

And certainly We sent to Samood their brother Salih, saying: Serve Allah; and lo! they became two sects quarrelling with each other.«45»

He said: O my people! why do you seek to hasten on the evil before the good? Why do you not ask forgiveness of Allah so that you may be dealt with mercifully?«46»

They said: We have met with ill luck on account of you and on account of those with you. He said: The cause of your evil fortune is with Allah; nay, you are a people who are tried.«47»

And there were in the city nine persons who made mischief in the land and did not act aright.«48»

They said: Swear to each other by Allah that we will certainly make a sudden attack on him and his family by night, then we will say to his heir: We did not witness the destruction of his family, and we are most surely truthful.«49»

And they planned a plan, and We planned a plan while they perceived not.«50»

See, then, how was the end of their plan that We destroyed them and their people, all (of them).«51»

So those are their houses fallen down because they were unjust, most surely there is a sign in this for a people who know.«52»

.And We delivered those who believed and who guarded (against evil).«53»

And (We sent) Lut, when he said to his people: What! do you commit indecency while you see?«54»

What! do you indeed approach men lustfully rather than women? Nay, you are a people who act ignorantly.«55»

But the answer of his people was no other except that they ~s said: Turn out Lut"s followers from your town; surely they are a people who would keep pure!«56»

But We delivered him and his followers except his wife; We ordained her to be of those who remained behind.«57»

And We rained on them a rain, and evil was the rain of those who had been warned.«58»

Say: Praise be to Allah and peace on His servants whom He has chosen: is Allah better, or what they associate (with Him)?«59»

Nay, He Who created the heavens and the earth, and sent down for you water from the cloud; then We cause to grow thereby beautiful gardens; it is not possible for you that you should make the trees thereof to grow. Is there a god with Allah? Nay! they are people who deviate.«60»

Or, Who made the earth a restingplace, and made in it rivers, and raised on it mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier. Is there a god with Allah? Nay! most of them do not know!«61»

Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, and He will make you successors in the earth. Is there a god with Allah? Little is it that you mind!«62»

Or, Who guides you in utter darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as good news before His mercy. Is there a god with Allah? Exalted by Allah above what they associate (with Him).«63»

Or, Who originates the creation, then reproduces it and Who gives you sustenance from the heaven and the earth. Is there a god With Allah? Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.«64»

Say: No one in the heavens and the earth knows the unseen but Allah; and they do not know when they shall be raised.«65»

Nay, their knowledge respecting the hereafter is slight and hasty; nay, they are in doubt about it; nay, they are quite blind to it«66»

And those who disbelieve say: What! when we have become dust and our fathers (too), shall we certainly be brought forth?«67»

We have certainly been promised this, we and our fathers before; these are naught but stories of the ancients«68»

Say: Travel in the earth, then see how was the end of the guilty.«69»

And grieve not for them and be not distressed because of what they plan.«70»

And they say: When will this threat come to pass, if you are truthful?«71»

Say: Maybe there may have drawn near to you somewhat of that which you seek to hasten on.«72»

And surely your Lord is the Lord of grace to men, but most of them are not grateful.«73»

And most surely your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they manifest.«74»

And there is nothing concealed in the heaven and the earth but it is in a clear book.«75»

Surely this Quran declares to the children of Israel most of what they differ in.«76»

And most surely it is a guidance and a mercy for the believers.«77»

Surely your Lord will judge between them by his judgment, and He is the Mighty, the knowing.«78»

Therefore rely on Allah; surely you are on the clear truth.«79»

Surely you do not make the dead to hear, and you do not make the deaf to hear the call when they go back retreating.«80»

Nor can you be a guide to the blind out of their error; you cannot make to bear (any one) except those who believe in Our communications, so they submit.«81»

And when the word shall come to pass against them, We shall bring forth for them a creature from the earth that shall i wound them, because people did not believe in Our communications.«82»

And on the day when We will gather from every nation a party from among those who rejected Our communications, then they shall be formed into groups.«83»

Until when they come, He will say: Did you reject My communications while you had no comprehensive knowledge of them? Or what was it that you did?«84»

And the word shall come to pass against them because they were unjust, so they shall not speak.«85»

Do they not consider that We have made the night that. they may rest therein, and the day to give light? Most surely there are signs in this for a people who believe.«86»

And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to him abased.«87»

And you see the mountains, you think them to be solid, and they shall pass away as the passing away of the cloud-- the handiwork of Allah Who has made every thing thoroughly; surely He is Aware of what you do.«88»

Whoever brings good, he shall have better than it; and they shall be secure from terror on the day.«89»

And whoever brings evil, these shall be thrown down on their faces into the fire; shall you be rewarded (for) aught except what you did?«90»

I am commanded only that I should serve the Lord of this city, Who has made it sacred, and His are all things; and I am commanded that I should be of these who submit;«91»

And that I should recite the Quran. Therefore whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes " astray, then say: I am only one of the warners.«92»

And say: Praise be to Allah, He will show you His signs so that you shall recognize them; nor is your Lord heedless of what you do.«93»

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه عنکبوت

Alif Lam Mim.«1»

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?«2»

And certainly We tried those before them, so Allah will certainly know those who are true and He will certainly know the liars.«3»

Or do they who work evil think that they will escape Us? Evil is it that they judge!«4»

Whoever hopes to meet Allah, the term appointed by Allah will then most surely come; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.«5»

And whoever strives hard, he strives only for his own soul; most surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above (need of) the worlds.«6»

And (as for) those who believe and do good, We will most certainly do away with their evil deeds and We will most certainly reward them the best of what they did.«7»

And We have enjoined on man goodness to his parents, and if they contend with you that you should associate (others) with Me, of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them, to Me is your return, so I will inform you of what you did.«8»

And (as for) those who believe and do good, We will most surely cause them to enter among the good.«9»

And among men is he who says: We believe in Allah; but when he is persecuted in (the way of) Allah he thinks the persecution of men to be as the chastisement of Allah; and if there come assistance from your Lord, they would most certainly say: Surely we were with you. What! is not Allah the best knower of what is in the breasts of mankind.«10»

And most certainly Allah will know those who believe and most certainly He will know the hypocrites.«11»

And those who disbelieve say to those who believe: Follow our path and we will bear your wrongs. And never shall they be the bearers of any of their wrongs; most surely they are liars.«12»

And most certainly they shall carry their own burdens, and other burdens with their own burdens, and most certainly they shall be questioned on the resurrection day as to what they forged.«13»

And certainly We sent Nuh to his people, so he remained among them a thousand years save fifty years. And the deluge overtook them, while they were unjust.«14»

So We delivered him and the inmates of the ark, and made it a sign to the nations.«15»

And (We sent) Ibrahim, when he said to his people: Serve Allah and be careful of (your duty to) Him; this is best for you, if you did but know:«16»

You only worship idols besides Allah and you create a lie surely they whom you serve besides Allah do not control for you any sustenance, therefore seek the sustenance from Allah and serve Him and be grateful to Him; to Him you shall be brought back.«17»

And if you reject (the truth), nations before you did indeed reject (the truth); and nothing is incumbent on the messenger but a plain delivering (of the message).«18»

What! do they not consider how Allah originates the creation, then reproduces it? Surely that is easy to Allah.«19»

Say: Travel in the earth and see how He makes the first creation, then Allah creates the latter creation; surely Allah has power over all things.«20»

He punishes whom He pleases and has mercy on whom He pleases, and to Him you shall be turned back.«21»

And you shall not escape in the earth nor in the heaven, and you have neither a protector nor a helper besides Allah.«22»

And (as to) those who disbelieve in the communications of Allah and His meeting, they have despaired of My mercy, and these it is that shall have a painful punishment.«23»

So naught was the answer of his people except that they said: Slay him or burn him; then Allah delivered him from the fire; most surely there are signs in this for a people who believe.«24»

And he said: You have only taken for yourselves idols besides Allah by way of friendship between you in this world"s life, then on the resurrection day some of you shall deny others, and some of you shall curse others, and your abode is the fire, and you shall not have any helpers.«25»

And Lut believed in Him, and he said: I am fleeing to my Lord, surely He is the Mighty, the Wise.«26»

And We granted him Ishaq and Yaqoub, and caused the t prophethood and the book to remain in his seed, and We gave him his reward in this world, and in the hereafter he will most surely be among the good.«27»

And (We sent) Lut when he said to his people: Most surely you are guilty of an indecency which none of the nations has ever done before you;«28»

What! do you come to the males and commit robbery on the highway, and you commit evil deeds in your assemblies? But nothing was the answer of his people except that they said: Bring on us Allah"s punishment, if you are one of the truthful.«29»

He said: My Lord! help me against the mischievous people.«30»

And when Our messengers came to Ibrahim with the good news, they said: Surely we are going to destroy the people of this town, for its people are unjust.«31»

He said: Surely in it is Lut. They said: We know well who is in it; we shall certainly deliver him and his followers, except his wife; she shall be of those who remain behind.«32»

And when Our messengers came to Lut he was grieved on account of them, and he felt powerless (to protect) them; and they said: Fear not, nor grieve; surely we will deliver you and your followers, except your wife; she shall be of those who remain behind.«33»

Surely We will cause to come down upon the people of this town a punishment from heaven, because they transgressed.«34»

And certainly We have left a clear sign of it for a people who understand.«35»

And to Madyan (We sent) their brother Shuaib, so he said: O my people! serve Allah and fear the latter day and do not act corruptly in the land, making mischief.«36»

But they rejected him, so a severe earthquake overtook them, and they became motionless bodies in their abode.«37»

And (We destroyed) Ad and Samood, and from their dwellings (this) is apparent to you indeed; and the Shaitan made their deeds fair-seeming to them, so he kept them back from the path, though they were endowed with intelligence and skill,«38»

And (We destroyed) Qaroun and Firon and Haman; and certainly Musa came to them with clear arguments, but they behaved haughtily in the land; yet they could not outstrip (Us).«39»

So each We punished for his sin; of them was he on whom We sent down a violent storm, and of them was he whom the rumbling overtook, and of them was he whom We made to be swallowed up by the earth, and of them was he whom We drowned; and it did not beseem Allah that He should be unjust to them, but they were unjust to their own souls.«40»

The parable of those who take guardians besides Allah is as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and most surely the frailest of the houses is the spider"s house did they but know.«41»

Surely Allah knows whatever thing they call upon besides Him; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.«42»

And (as for) these examples, We set them forth for men, and none understand them but the learned.«43»

Allah created the heavens and the earth with truth; most surely there is a sign in this for the believers.«44»

Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest, and Allah knows what you do.«45»

And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our Allah and your Allah is One, and to Him do we submit.«46»

And thus have We revealed the Book to you. So those whom We have given the Book believe in it, and of these there are those who believe in it, and none deny Our communications except the unbelievers.«47»

And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then could those who say untrue things have doubted.«48»

Nay! these are clear communications in the breasts of those who are granted knowledge; and none deny Our communications except the unjust.«49»

And they say: Why are not signs sent down upon him from his Lord? Say: The signs are only with Allah, and I am only a plain warner.«50»

Is it not enough for them that We have revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? Most surely there is mercy in this and a reminder for a people who believe.«51»

Say: Allah is sufficient as a witness between me and you; He knows what is in the heavens and the earth. And (as for) those who believe in the falsehood and disbelieve in Allah, these it is that are the losers.«52»

And they ask you to hasten on the chastisement; and had not a term been appointed, the chastisement would certainly have come to them; and most certainly it will come to them all of a sudden while they will not perceive.«53»

They ask you to hasten on the chastisement, and most surely hell encompasses the unbelievers;«54»

On the day when the chastisement shall cover them from above them, and from beneath their feet; and He shall say: Taste what you did.«55»

O My servants who believe! surely My earth is vast, therefore Me alone should you serve.«56»

Every soul must taste of death, then to Us you shall be brought back.«57»

And (as for) those who believe and do good, We will certainly give them abode in the high places in gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein; how good the reward of the workers:«58»

Those who are patient, and on their Lord do they rely.«59»

And how many a living creature that does not carry its sustenance: Allah sustains it and yourselves; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.«60»

And if you ask them, Who created the heavens and the earth and made the sun and the moon subservient, they will certainly say, Allah. Whence are they then turned away?«61»

Allah makes abundant the means of subsistence for whom He pleases of His servants, and straitens them for whom (He pleases) surely Allah is Cognizant of all things.«62»

And if you ask them Who is it that sends down water from the clouds, then gives life to the earth with it after its death, they will certainly say, Allah. Say: All praise is due to Allah. Nay, most of them do not understand.«63»

And this life of the world is nothing but a sport and a play; and as for the next abode, that most surely is the life-- did they but know!«64»

So when they ride in the ships they call upon Allah, being sincerely obedient to Him, but when He brings them safe to the land, lo! they associate others (with Him);«65»

Thus they become ungrateful for what We have given them, so that they may enjoy; but they shall soon know.«66»

Do they not see that We have made a sacred territory secure, while men are carried off by force from around them? Will they still believe in the falsehood and disbelieve in the favour of Allah?«67»

And who is more unjust than one who forges a lie against Allah, or gives the lie to the truth when it has come to him? Will not in hell be the abode of the unbelievers?«68»

And (as for) those who strive hard for Us, We will most certainly guide them in Our ways; and Allah is most surely with the doers of good.«69
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه سجده
Alif Lam Mim.«1»

The revelation of the Book, there is no doubt in it, is from the Lord of the worlds.«2»

Or do they say: He has forged it? Nay! it is the truth from your Lord that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you, that they may follow the right direction.«3»

Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods, and He mounted the throne (of authority); you have not besides Him any guardian or any intercessor, will you not then mind?«4»

He regulates the affair from the heaven to the earth; then shall it ascend to Him in a day the measure of which is a thousand years of what you count.«5»

This is the Knower of the unseen and the seen, the Mighty the Merciful,«6»

Who made good everything that He has created, and He began the creation of man from dust.«7»

Then He made his progeny of an extract, of water held in light estimation.«8»

Then He made him complete and breathed into him of His spirit, and made for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts; little is it that you give thanks.«9»

And they say: What! when we have become lost in the earth, shall we then certainly be in a new creation? Nay! they are disbelievers in the meeting of their Lord.«10»

Say: The angel of death who is given charge of you shall cause you to die, then to your Lord you shall be brought back.«11»

And could you but see when the guilty shall hang down their heads before their Lord: Our Lord! we have seen and we have heard, therefore send us back, we will do good; surely (now) we are certain.«12»

And if We had pleased We would certainly have given to every soul its guidance, but the word (which had gone forth) from Me was just: I will certainly fill hell with the jinn and men together.«13»

So taste, because you neglected the meeting of this day of yours; surely We forsake you; and taste the abiding chastisement for what you did.«14»

Only they believe in Our communications who, when they are reminded of them, fall down in prostration and celebrate the praise of their Lord, and they are not proud.«15»

Their sides draw away from (their) beds, they call upon their Lord in fear and in hope, and they spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them.«16»

So no soul knows what is hidden for them of that which will refresh the eyes; a reward for what they did.«17»

Is he then who is a believer like him who is a transgressor? They are not equal.«18»

As for those who believe and do good, the gardens are their abiding-place; an entertainment for what they did.«19»

And as for those who transgress, their abode is the fire; whenever they desire to go forth from it they shall be brought back into it, and it will be said to them: Taste the chastisement of the fire which you called a lie.«20»

And most certainly We will make them taste of the nearer chastisement before the greater chastisement that haply they may turn.«21»

And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the communications of his Lord, then he turns away from them? Surely We will give punishment to the guilty.«22»

And certainly We gave the Book to Musa, so be not in doubt concerning the receiving of it, and We made it a guide for the children of Israel.«23»

And We made of them Imams to guide by Our command when they were patient, and they were certain of Our communications.«24»

Surely your Lord will judge between them on the day of resurrection concerning that wherein they differ.«25»

Does it not point out to them the right way, how many of the generations, in whose abodes they go about, did We destroy before them? Most surely there are signs in this; will they not then hear?«26»

Do they not see that We drive the water to a land having no herbage, then We bring forth thereby seed-produce of which their cattle and they themselves eat; will they not then see?«27»

And they say: When will this judgment take place, If you are truthful?«28»

Say: On the day of judgment the faith of those who (now) disbelieve will not profit them, nor will they be respited.«29»

Therefore turn away from them and wait, surely they too are waiting.«30
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:
سوره مبارکه احزاب
O Prophet! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and do not comply with (the wishes of) the unbelievers and the hypocrites; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise;«1»

And follow what is revealed to you from your Lord; surely Allah is Aware of what you do;«2»

And rely on Allah; and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.«3»

Allah has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and Allah speaks the truth and He guides to the way.«4»

Assert their relationship to their fathers; this is more equitable with Allah; but if you do not know their fathers, then they are your brethren in faith and your friends; and there is no blame on you concerning that in which you made a mistake, but (concerning) that which your hearts do purposely (blame may rest on you), and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«5»

The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, and his wives are (as) their mothers; and the possessors of relationship have the better claim in the ordinance of Allah to inheritance, one with respect to another, than (other) believers, and (than) those who have fled (their homes), except that you do some good to your friends; this is written in the Book.«6»

And when We made a covenant with the prophets and with you, and with Nuh and Ibrahim and Musa and Isa, son of Marium, and We made with them a strong covenant«7»

That He may question the truthful of their truth, and He has prepared for the unbelievers a painful punishment.«8»

O you who believe! call to mind the favor of Allah to you when there came down upon you hosts, so We sent against them a strong wind and hosts, that you saw not, and Allah is Seeing what you do.«9»

When they came upon you from above you and from below you, and when the eyes turned dull, and the hearts rose up to the throats, and you began to think diverse thoughts of Allah.«10»

There the believers were tried and they were shaken with severe shaking.«11»

And when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts was a disease began to say: Allah and His Messenger did not promise us (victory) but only to deceive.«12»

And when a party of them said: O people of Yasrib! there is no place to stand for you (here), therefore go back; and a party of them asked permission of the prophet, saying. Surely our houses are exposed; and they were not exposed; they only desired to fly away.«13»

And if an entry were made upon them from the outlying parts of it, then they were asked to wage war, they would certainly have done it, and they would not have stayed in it but a little while.«14»

And certainly they had made a covenant with Allah before, that) they would not turn (their) backs; and Allah"s covenant shall be inquired of.«15»

Say: Flight shall not do you any good if you fly from death or slaughter, and in that case you will not be allowed to enjoy yourselves but a little.«16»

Say: Who is it that can withhold you from Allah if He intends to do you evil, rather He intends to show you mercy? And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any guardian or a helper.«17»

Allah knows indeed those among you who hinder others and those who say to their brethren: Come to us; and they come not to the fight but a little,«18»

Being niggardly with respect to you; but when fear comes, you will see them looking to you, their eyes rolling like one swooning because of death; but when the fear is gone they smite you with sharp tongues, being niggardly of the good things. These have not believed, therefore Allah has made their doing naught; and this is easy to Allah.«19»

They think the allies are not gone, and if the allies should come (again) they would fain be in the deserts with the desert Arabs asking for news about you, and if they were among you they would not fight save a little.«20»

Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much.«21»

And when the believers saw the allies, they said: This is what Allah and His Messenger promised us, and Allah and His Messenger spoke the truth; and it only increased them in faith and submission.«22»

Of the believers are men who are true to the covenant which they made with Allah: so of them is he who accomplished his vow, and of them is he who yet waits, and they have not changed in the least«23»

That Allah may reward the truthful for their truth, and punish the hypocrites if He please or turn to them (mercifully); surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«24»

And Allah turned back the unbelievers in their rage; they did not obtain any advantage, and Allah sufficed the believers in fighting; and Allah is Strong, Mighty.«25»

And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.«26»

And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.«27»

O Prophet! say to your wives: If you desire this world"s life and its adornment, then come, I will give you a provision and allow you to depart a goodly departing«28»

And if you desire Allah and His Messenger and the latter abode, then surely Allah has prepared for the doers of good among you a mighty reward.«29»

O wives of the prophet! whoever of you commits an open indecency, the punishment shall be increased to her doubly; and this is easy to Allah.«30»

And whoever of you is obedient to Allah and His Messenger and does good, We will give to her her reward doubly, and We have prepared for her an honorable sustenance.«31»

O wives of the Prophet! you are not like any other of the women; If you will be on your guard, then be not soft in (your) speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word.«32»

And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.«33»

And keep to mind what is recited in your houses of the communications of Allah and the wisdom; surely Allah is Knower of subtleties, Aware.«34»

Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember-- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.«35»

And it behoves not a believing man and a believing woman that they should have any choice in their matter when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he surely strays off a manifest straying.«36»

And when you said to him to whom Allah had shown favor and to whom you had shown a favor: Keep your wife to yourself and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; and you concealed in your soul what Allah would bring to light, and you feared men, and Allah had a greater right that you should fear Him. But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah"s command shall be performed.«37»

There is no harm in the Prophet doing that which Allah has ordained for him; such has been the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and the command of Allah is a decree that is made absolute:«38»

Those who deliver the messages of Allah and fear Him, and do not fear any one but Allah; and Allah is sufficient to take account.«39»

Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things.«40»

O you who believe! remember Allah, remembering frequently,«41»

And glorify Him morning and evening.«42»

He it is Who sends His blessings on you, and (so do) His angels, that He may bring you forth out of utter darkness into the light; and He is Merciful to the believers.«43»

Their salutation on the day that they meet Him shall be, Peace, and He has prepared for them an honourable reward.«44»

O Prophet! surely We have sent you as a witness, and as a bearer of good news and as a warner,«45»

And as one inviting to Allah by His permission, and as a light-giving torch.«46»

And give to the believers the good news that they shall have a great grace from Allah.«47»

And be not compliant to the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and leave unregarded their annoying talk, and rely on Allah; and Allah is sufficient as a Protector.«48»

O you who believe! when you marry the believing women, then divorce them before you touch them, you have in their case no term which you should reckon; so make some provision for them and send them forth a goodly sending forth.«49»

O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«50»

You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased, all of them with what you give them, and Allah knows what is in your hearts; and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.«51»

It is not allowed to you to take women afterwards, nor that you should change them for other wives, though their beauty be pleasing to you, except what your right hand possesses and Allah is Watchful over all things.«52»

O you who believe! do not enter the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished-- but when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken the food, then disperse-- not seeking to listen to talk; surely this gives the Prophet trouble, but he forbears from you, and Allah does not forbear from the truth And when you ask of them any goods, ask of them from behind a curtain; this is purer for your hearts and (for) their hearts; and it does not behove you that you should give trouble to the Messenger of Allah, nor that you should marry his wives after him ever; surely this is grievous in the sight of Allah.«53»

If you do a thing openly or do it in secret, then surely Allah is Cognizant of all things.«54»

There is no blame on them in respect of their fathers, nor their brothers, nor their brothers" sons, nor their sisters" sons nor their own women, nor of what their right hands possess; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is a witness of all things.«55»

Surely Allah and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who believe! call for (Divine) blessings on him and salute him with a (becoming) salutation.«56»

Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace.«57»

And those who speak evil things of the believing men and the believing women without their having earned (it), they are guilty indeed of a false accusation and a manifest sin.«58»

O Prophet! say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers that they let down upon them their over-garments; this will be more proper, that they may be known, and thus they will not be given trouble; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«59»

If the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist, We shall most certainly set you over them, then they shall not be your neighbors in it but for a little while;«60»

Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering.«61»

(Such has been) the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah.«62»

Men ask you about the hour; say: The knowledge of it is only with Allah, and what will make you comprehend that the hour may be nigh.«63»

Surely Allah has cursed the unbelievers and has prepared for them a burning fire,«64»

To abide therein for a long time; they shall not find a protector or a helper.«65»

On the day when their faces shall be turned back into the fire, they shall say: O would that we had obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger!«66»

And they shall say: O our Lord! surely we obeyed our leaders and our great men, so they led us astray from the path;«67»

O our Lord! give them a double punishment and curse them with a great curse.«68»

O you who believe! be not like those who spoke evil things of Musa, but Allah cleared him of what they said, and he was worthy of regard with Allah.«69»

O you who believe! be careful of(your duty to) Allah and speak the right word,«70»

He will put your deeds into a right state for you, and forgive you your faults; and whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger, he indeed achieves a mighty success.«71»

Surely We offered the trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to be unfaithful to it and feared from it, and man has turned unfaithful to it; surely he is unjust, ignorant;«72»

So Allah will chastise the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women and the polytheistic men and the polytheistic women, and Allah will turn (mercifully) to the believing women, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.«73»

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
رمز شب ...!
دوست دارم هایت هست
این را که بگویی
خوابم می برد
پاسخ
سپاس شده توسط:

موضوعات مشابه ...
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  اصول جامع و پایه ترجمه زبان انگلیسی hadis hpf 9 577 ۲۹-۰۲-۹۹، ۰۲:۳۰ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: hadis hpf
  جملات و اصطلاحات انگلیسی در مورد ورزش !!Tina!! 0 407 ۲۳-۰۱-۹۷، ۱۰:۲۳ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: !!Tina!!
  اشعار انگلیسی با ترجمه فارسی !!Tina!! 4 554 ۲۳-۰۱-۹۷، ۱۰:۱۴ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: !!Tina!!

چه کسانی از این موضوع دیدن کرده اند
16 کاربر که از این موضوع دیدن کرده اند:
admin (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۱:۵۲ ق.ظ)، sadaf (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۱:۱۴ ق.ظ)، ~mahdis~ (۰۱-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۵:۰۹ ب.ظ)، .ستایش. (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۲:۴۶ ب.ظ)، ~ MoOn ~ (۰۱-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۶:۵۱ ب.ظ)، ملکه برفی (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۶:۴۵ ب.ظ)، hadis hpf (۰۸-۱۱-۹۵, ۰۱:۵۰ ق.ظ)، آشوب (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۱۲:۵۴ ب.ظ)، MaryaM_sh (۰۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۱:۰۵ ق.ظ)، آیداموسوی (۱۴-۰۱-۹۶, ۱۲:۳۷ ق.ظ)، رزبیتا (۰۶-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۶:۱۶ ب.ظ)، sarika (۰۱-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۵:۲۰ ب.ظ)، aydil (۲۲-۰۸-۹۴, ۰۹:۳۹ ب.ظ)، zahra_ayyar (۰۳-۰۴-۹۶, ۰۹:۳۴ ب.ظ)، d.ali (۰۷-۱۱-۹۵, ۰۷:۴۴ ق.ظ)، Land star (۰۷-۱۱-۹۵, ۰۱:۲۲ ب.ظ)

پرش به انجمن:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان